Morning pink cheeks

Marshall:
I wake up bright and early and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. I go to the fridge and grab eggs and bacon and begin cooking, humming as well. When I'm done, I put it in a container and fly to Gumballs castle. As I approach his window I realize it isn't locked, oh good I can just walk in. I open the window and climb in, he's sound asleep. I don't want to wake him just yet. He looks so peaceful. I climb beside him and kiss him on the forehead. "Morning pink cheeks" I say. "M-morning marshall." He replies with a yawn that turns into a smile. I kiss his lips and then stand up. "I brought you something, my love." I say to him. He turns bright red, I then pull out the breakfast I had made this morning. "Oh my glob, you didn't have to." He says surprised. "Oh I just woke up  and felt like making something for my dear prince." I say. He grabs the food and stuffs his face. I lay my head on his lap and close my eyes. "Are you okay?" Gumball asks. "Yes I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something." I reply. "About?" He asks. "It's nothing. I'm just happy to be with you. I haven't been this happy in years. I want to grow old and die with you, you're the love I've been waiting for." I say, tearing up. "Are you crying?" He asks. "N-no." I reply. He pulls me close and hugs me tightly, not letting go for what feels like forever.

Gumball:
"You know. I feel very lucky." I say. "And why's that." Marshall asks. "I doubt anyone else sees you like this, I'm glad you trust me enough to be the first." I say. "You're my first everything." I add on. He looks up at me and smiles. I lean in for a kiss and he kisses me back. Then he looks at me and says with a sigh, "Well, I have to go away for a few weeks to visit my family." I stop smiling. "Oh, okay. Be safe please." I say. "We have all day to spend with one another." He says with a small smile. "What do you want to d-" before I can finish, he pulls me in and begins to make out with me. After a while we both pull away. "You still got it pink cheeks." He says with a wink. "I love you." He adds. "I- I love you too." I say back. We then lay on the bed and cuddle until I fall asleep.

Marshall:
He fell asleep again. He's so cute when he sleeps. I feel like I'm tired but wide awake. Maybe I'll just play with his hair. I run my fingers through his hair and hold him closely, not letting him go until I fall asleep.