Truth or Dare?

Marshall:

I hope he's doing okay. He's been doing stuff all day. I have to leave in two hours. All of a sudden he comes into his room. He jumps into my arms and gives me the biggest and longest kiss. "Want to play a game?" He says. "Alright. What game?" I ask. "Truth or dare?" He asks. "Dare." I say. "I dare you to kiss me." He says. "Well that's not hard at all." I say, leaning in for a kiss.  "Alright, truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." He says. "I dare you to take my clothes off." "O-okay." He stutters, while blushing. "Truth or dare?" He asks. "Truth." I say. "How bad do you want me at this moment." He asks. "I could show you, if you want I mean." I reply. I push him to the bed and begin biting his neck. "Finger yourself for me, prince." I whisper in his ear. He does as I say and I watch. "You know, you're hot when you can't control yourself." I say. He then stop and kisses me. Tears begin falling down his face. "What's wrong my prince.?" I ask. "I don't want you to go." He says. We lay down and I cuddle him. "I'll only be gone for a few weeks. I'll be back before you know it. I promise." I say, playing with his hair until he falls. Asleep. "Goodnight my little prince." I say, and fly out to see my family.