Before you go

Gumball:

I wake up with him beside me. "Good morning again." I say with a laugh. "Morning." He replies. How can I miss someone this much in my sleep when he was beside me the whole time. I sit up and kiss him on the forehead and then get dressed. "Shouldn't we take a shower first?" He says. "W-we?" I say. He winks at me and then undresses himself and I undress myself and we walk to the shower. He turns the water on and then throws me against the wall and starts making out with me. He then begins to kiss my neck and work his way down to my stomach, like the other times. He gets up and kisses my lips and starts to rub my cock. I moan quietly. "We're in the shower, not like anyone can hear you. Don't hold back, my highness." He says in my ear. I let myself relax a little and moans louder. "I didn't know you could be that loud." He says smirking. I cover my mouth into reaction. He suddenly grabs my hair and jerks it to the side. "Don't cover your mouth little prince." He says. How can he sound so sexy, and be so charming at the same time. "M-Marshall... I'm gonna." Before I can even finish he gets on his knees and finishes me off. "W-wow. You're amazing." I say barely being able to catch my breath. "Anything else you would like me to do for you, your highness." He asks, smirking. "No sir." I say. "Sir?" He asks. "I-I'm sorry." I say. "It's alright." He says. "It's kinda hot." He adds. He then grabs my hair and pushes me down to his cock. I begin to take it all in at once without teasing. Apparently it takes him by surprise because he begins to moan louder than I've ever heard him before.

Marshall:

Where did he learn to do that. I can barely keep ahold of myself. I begin to thrust myself into gumballs mouth. "Your highness don't stop." I say, struggling to get out. I begin to grab onto his hair tightly, then my body shakes. "W-wow." I say, trying to catch my breath. He winks at me and then begins to wash his hair and body, so I do the same. As we get out of the shower, he grabs two towels and we dry off. "Do you need to borrow some of my clothes?" He asks. I walk over to his closet and he gives me some clothes to wear. This is the brightest I've ever worn in my life. I kinda look cute in his clothes. He kisses me, and then walks out of the room. "I have things to do, but when I get back I promise we can spend time together before you leave." He says with a smile.