-Split Up-

Clay point of view
The mood is tense as we pack up our gear knowing one of our teammates isn't with us, has thrown a wrench into the mix.

"Guys this feels wrong" I sigh while packing up my gear.

"Damn right it does" Sonny agrees.

"Nothing against Echo but Rollins is on our team not theirs" Ray grumbles shoving things into his backpack.

"I know it's like we're missing something" Bossman adds.

"Something important" I zip up my backpack and hitch it up onto my shoulders.

"Hey? Where's Rollins I have all her gear" Davis questions as we walk up the ramp to the plane.

"With Echo apparently they desperately needed a profiler" Sonny gripes dropping his backpack on the floor with a hollow thump.

"Why ours"? She demands.

"Good question" Jason mumbles sitting on the bench leaning back into the straps.

"I have all her stuff ready and she's not here" Davis sighs looking around the aircraft.

"Tell us about it" Trent says walking past Davis.

"Do we know where they were sent"? She wonders.

"Nope" Brock mutters tossing a ball for Cerberus.

Mackenzie Rollins point of view
The flight was long I spent most of it reading the files on the bad guys we are after. We touch down and get the gear and TOC set up that's a bit of a process on it's own, though Jason said these guys would keep me safe I'd much rather be with Bravo right now.

"Alright we are conducting door to door searches. Myself, Rollins and Carter we take the west hallway while the rest of the team will clear east then we all move on north and south" Steve hands out the orders.

We get our vests and guns ready then we are on the move to the old prison.

Taylor Rollins point of view
It's been almost five days since Kenzie left with Echo team Jason and the guys got back from their mission two days ago. I'm on my way to the base to see them since sitting alone in the house isn't doing me any good I head down the hallway until I get to the gear cage room.

"Hey" I say to Jason and Clay.

Suddenly Jason is hugging me I hug him back.

"I take it you guys haven't heard anything yet" I ask them stepping back from Jason's warm hug.

"Nothing" Clay grumbles tossing a crumpled paper ball in the trash bin.

"I'm getting worried" I admit rubbing my hands together.

"Us too" Jason sighs rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why did Echo need her anyway? She was supposed to be with you guys" I resist the urge to start pacing the floor.

"She was but Echo wanted her on their mission" Sonny comments dryly as he walks through the door.

His sunglasses firmly fixed to his face which means he probably had too much to drink last night, after a quick look around the room I notice that they all look a little rough.

"Guys I don't like this I have a bad feeling" I tell them voicing my inner concerns for the first time since they left.

This makes them pause considering what I just admitted I'm guessing they are having the same feelings.

"I mean I knew things were going to be different now that she works with the Navy but she'd always contact me somehow" I ramble my panic winning over rational thinking.