Troubled Love: Chapter 14

~Raven~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOKIE BIRD!!" I heard someone yell. I sleepily turned over to see Terrance, Darious, Maleeah and Riley holding water guns and water balloons.

"Oh God, no." I said as I became wide away. Darious got me in the face with the water gun and before I could get hit with anything else, I pulled the covers over my whole body. I laughed while I got pelted with water balloons. When I thought it was over I lifted the covers up off me and stared at them. They all started laughing.

"Oh girl, you look rough." Riley laughed.

"You good baby?" Darious said clenching his stomach while he bent over to laugh. I turn my to look at the mirror on my nightstand and I did look rough. Those fools mess up my hair. It was all over the place and dripping. I laughed as I got out the bed.

"Come on punk, get dressed. You got a big day ahead of you." Terrance said nudging me on my shoulder. He and everyone else, except for Darious, left out of the room. He was still laughing at my appearance.

"Oh shut up." I said as I threw a pillow at his head. He just laughed even harder. I took my towel and undressed in my bathroom. I turned on the hot water then stepped in the shower. After a few minutes the bathroom door opened and closed. The glass door to the shower opened and Darious stepped in.

"Dude. What are you doing." I said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What it look like? I'm trying to take a shower." He said as looked at the soaps I had.

"While i'm in here?" I said. He nodded his head yes. "No funny business." he threw his hands up in surrender. I just continued to wash myself and I paid him no mind... That was until I dropped the bar of soap that I was holding. It nearly fell on my foot so I stepped back and when I stepped back my butt rubbed against Darious' little friend. I turned around to look at him and he had an evil smirk on his face.

"So... you gonna pick it up or not?" He asked expectantly. I shook my head no left it there. His long arms snaked around my body as I leaned into his embrace. Our bodies were against each other.

"Baby." he said.

"Hm?" I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Baby"

"Hm?"

"Happy Birthday." he mumbled into my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Thank you." I said. After a couple more minutes we both got out and I wrapped my towel around my body. I left out the bathroom and sat on my bed. I watched Darious as he walked towards me. His body glistened as single drips of water ran down his chiseled abs. I broke myself from the gaze and grabbed my phone. I checked the weather then turned on "I'm The Devil by Clams Casino". I put on a black floral long sleeve crop top with denim high waisted shorts and some fishnet stockings. I put on my black knee high boots with a high heel and my black cardigan. I went and looked in the mirror to inspect my appearance. I looked good. Darious had on black stussy shirt with black elephant jogger pants and his elephant print foamposites.

"You look nice baby." He said walking over to me. I was putting in my gold hoops. He sat down on the bed beside me.

"Thank you. So do you." I told him with a smile. He smiled right back at me. We sat there and stared at each other. We kept making faces until I busted out in laughter. He did the same thing. I walked out my room and followed the smell of a wonderful breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and saw Terrance and Kimera cooking food.