Chapter 4:Rejection

since i dont have school today i guess i should write another chapter huh? here we go

Warning: some sexually content>>>

 Damiyla"s POV

"Damiyla meet me in the basement of the school"  said Kevin in his alpha voice. Even if I wanted to refuse I couldn't so at lunch I was making my way down there when someone grabbed me. "Let go what the hell are you doing" I screamed. Just then I was turned around and saw Kevin, James, Thomas, and Billy with evil grins on there face.

"We know you gonna like it" said the voice behind me, my "loving" brother was helping these monsters. Not knowing what they were going to do I panicked. Just them James and Thomas held my legs as John and Billy held my arms. Ripping my clothes off my "mate" Kevin force his self in me. I screamed and begged him to stop as he got off of me James was next and it went on like that until they were done. Putting their clothes on Kevin with his alpha voice said "if you ever tell anyone what we did I'll make sure you die in a painful way, even though I know you liked it, you slut"

With that they left leaving me with a hollow shell of my self and my wolf whimpers" why".

I picked myself up and knew one thing I had to do I have to leave. I walked up the stairs of the school and made my way to the door turning in to my wolf  Kaila who was all white with red swirls in her fur. I went home and ran down to my room knowing my "mother" and "father" wasn't home I ran to the shower and tried to scrub the filth off my body.

I cried because I knew I was never gonna be loved here. After the shower I looked in the mirror to brush my hair I saw lifeless violet  eyes dull strawberry blonde hair full lips and a button nose.

I felt disgusted with myself I hated myself for what they did to me. Grabbing whats most important, my money I been saving up that they knew nothing about and my clothes and a picture of me when I was little no one knew I had.

I pulled out a pen and some paper and wrote:

Dear family:

I'm running away, don't bother coming to look for me because you won't find me, I hope you all burn in hell for what you put me through. Loving “mate” you will get yours I'll make sure of that good bye all

Damiyla Kennedy-Fay Wolfe

 With that said I grabbed my stuff and ran. I ran all night and all day until I couldn't run anymore  Little did I know I was on another pack territory. In a flash I was surrounded by wolfs growling and snapping their teeth at me before I knew I was falling in to a peaceful darkness

WILL UPLOAD AGAIN LATER ON TODAY, YOUR IN FOR A SURPRISE A NEW POV WILL BE INTRODUCED CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT IS?....