Chapter 10: I didn't do it!

Damiyla's POV 

"ok are you guys ready" i said in a hushed tone. We had a couple different colors of dye, pink,blue,gree,yellow,orange, and more! OMG this is gone to be so fun. "OK you guys take that side i got this side I'm pretty sure everyones asleep so be quiet and make if fast" i said trying not to laugh out loud I could just picutre their faces in the morning this is going to be to die for.

We were going to put the dye in their hair, don't ask how we're going to do it without them waking up. We have our ways! After about an hour we were done i tried to do the ninja walk and tripped as soon as i was about to fall Aaron caught me threw me over his shoulder and we were out.

We all made our way to our rooms as quiet as we could and closed the doors. I turned around to see Tristen standing there "um where were you?" he asked curiously. "oh with Aaron and Shawn we....uh had to do something" i said smiling. 

"Please tell me doing something does not invovle a prank" he asked seriously "um no babe it don't i said walking over to him, i kissed him and turned to take my clothes off knowing this would stop all conversations. "can we go to be now" i said "yea babe come on" he said grabbing my hand 

As soon as my head hit the pillow i was sleep. 

I woke up to a loud "AHHHHHH WHAT HAPPEN TO MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!" I stretched and looked at Tristen as if i didnt know anything "what's going on babe" i asked innocently "I have no clue" he said with sleep still in his voice.

"lets go see what's going on" I said trying not to jump with excitement I couldn't wait to see their faces and their hair.

As soon as we was finished getting dressed we walked out the room i stopped in my tracks

I...I didn't know... it was gone to be...this...........GOOD!

Sorry it took awhile to upload i have this term paper due so i kind of been busy. sorry i couldn't write more have to get ready to go see Breaking Dawn Part 2 hope everyone goes see it and have fun!