Chapter 19: Oh Brother!

Damiyla's POV

After that tearful meeting everyone went in the house the pack was assigned rooms and everything was quiet for now. I was laying in our new room on the bed when I heard Nilima cry “guess I have to get up huh”? I said to myself “what's wrong love”? I asked Ni “are you hungry baby girl”? I started feeding her when Tristen walked in “where have you been” I asked “I was talking to your father about something” he said walking up to me and Ni, kissing our forehead.

What were you guys talking about “nothing really just how long we were staying and stuff like that” he said smiling after that we were quiet looking at Ni eating when she was done she went right to sleep. Laying her in her bed I went over to Tristen and climbed in his lap “I love you” I said looking him in his eyes “I love you too” he said smiling “what's wrong”? “nothing I just feel like something bad is going to happen and it's going to change all our lives” I said “I hope I’m wrong”

“Maybe your just stressing” Tristen said kissing me “yea maybe that's it” I said kissing his neck we started to kiss when the twins walked in “EWWWW, mom get off dad” they said together

“yea mom get off dad” Aaron and Shawn said as I said before i'm starting to wonder who's the children here. I turned around so I could see the boys “what's wrong guys”? “Aunty Asia and Uncle Brent want you” they said I wonder when they started to call them aunt and uncle? “ok here I come” I said getting off Tristen “where's my Kaden” I asked both twins “i'm right here twin” he said I jumped on his back “come on horse let's go see what big bro and sis want” I said as he started walking to where they were.

I seen them with their mate and kids “we want you to meet our family” my sister said “this is Phil” my sister said holding her mates hand “this is Kylan and Quinn” she said “you named your daughter after me” I asked with tears in my eyes “yes we loved you since you were born and it killed us not being able to see our little sister everyday” she said coming to hug me

after getting introduced to my new family Tristen pulled me aside “We have to go back to The Pack house in two days” he said “ugh why”? “because something is happening and the Alpha needs to tell us” “ok if you say so” I said.

Kevin's POV

When the meeting was done I went to Damiyla and Tristen's room. I knocked on the door and walked in then I remember they were gone “damn how are suppose to do this” I said out loud “do what” a voice said behind me “i turned around but didn't say anyone “what the hell is going on, i'm tripping” I said to myself just as I was about to walk in The Alpha mind-linked everyone “in two days we are having a meeting and everyone has to be there this is important” he said and left. Good that's when we will start finish this thing first the baby then the twins then Damiyla and Tristen. This is going to be so easy.

?? POV ??

I have to figure out what's going on the gods will never forgive me if anything happens to Princess Nilima.

Tiffany's POV (surprise)

I know everyone is wondering why would you hate your daughter and left all this happen to her I'm going to put this to rest that bitch is not my daughter me and my mate kidnapped her from the King and Queen. The always thought they were better than everyone and I wanted them to feel as weak as they thought everyone else was. Watching their precious daughter get beat made my day call me sick but she deserved it.

If it wasn't for her parents this wouldn't be happening to her after she left I was pissed now hows going to clean the house and make the food? “i know what you thinking” my mate said “we will get our little slave back, she will realize the mistake she made by leaving just you wait” my mate said to me “i know I'm just so impatient, I want our little slave back” I said “in due time love in due time” John said