Chapter 11: what... little ole me?!

Damiyla's POV 

OMG me and the twins did a awesome ass job. Their hair look so bad I was dying laughing inside. As soon as I looked at the twins it was over. "HAHAHAHA OMG WHAT HAPPENED HAHAHAHAH" I asked. 

They looked like the rejected rainbow omg this was to hilarious "what did you do to my hair you bitch!" the pack whore said Selena "um excuse me? what did i do" i said trying to be serious. "we know you did it who else would" Selena friend the dirty blonde said. 

"well for one i was with my husband last night so i couldn't have done it" i said looking up at Tristen "She was" Tristen said looking at me with so much love. "will someone did it" Selena said

omg she looked so damn stupid with that green hair and Kevin looked worst then all of them I forgot we ran out of so dye so we put it together hahah he look like shit on a stick hahahah. Everyone looked at each other trying to figure out who did it ha they will never know. Until i say so when I make myself 

I think the sluts know who I am but I don't know i'll tell them I'm Damiyla who ran away tomorrow until then they will stay getting tortured. 

Tristen POV

I know Damiyla has something to do with their hair being dyed but who am i to stop her as long as no ones getting hurt i'm gonna stay out of it. I love her that much! I was kinda freaking out last night when she didn't come to bed but I knew i had nothing to worry about she carried my kids and has my ring on her so i'm fine.

I really want to kill him but i stopped myself but they will, I will make sure of that every last one of them will pay for hurting her that way she was hurt "Honey where are you!" Damiyla yelled bringing me out my thoughts "I'm in the room babe" I yelled back. She walked in looking like she just walked out of heaven I will always love her. 

What's up babe" I said smiling "i want you" she whisphered in my hear " i think i'm going into heat I need you so bad" she moaned. My eyes turned black as i smelt my mate "god you smell so good" i said walking her to the bed.

As soon as i got her shirt over her head someone bussed in the room "Get you hands off of my mate" Kevin yelled 

I smirked "um well this should be fun" my wolf said sarcastically 

sorry if its short but i'm on break now so i will upload more :)