Chapter 15

Damiyla's POV 

I have to find out what happen to my real parents! I just feel like they are something really important in the Werewolf world. I wonder if are here seeing as though all of the packs are here could they be alphas but wait if they were when everyone introduce there selves shouldn't they have seen me. Would they know I was there daughter if they seen me around. I was cut off from my thoughts by a kiss to the neck and I just knew who it was.

"Babe please stop stressing about this your giving us both a headache I told you love we will find them trust me" Tristen said kissing my forehead. "Of course I trust you your my mate and you never done anything to make me not trust you I just can't help but wonder who they are where they are and if they would know me. could you blame me"? I asked all at once I just couldn't shake the fact that they were more important then the head alpha and that's saying a lot. 

Tristen pulled me into a hug knowing I was racking my brain with all these thought and questions. As soon as we got comfortable in each other arms there was a know on the door. 

"Come in" we yelled at the same time, Aaron and Shawn walked in and I could  they had something important to tell me "what's up boys what's wrong" 

They looked at me and said "there are two people out there saying they might be your parents"......