Chapter 4: Pains?

*Unedited*

~Wynter's POV~

I'm still 3 months pregnant but at least I don't have to hide anymore.

"Wynter I'm hereeee!" Aubrey said.

Hello!

"Ok so what color do you want your nails?"

Ummmm. Blue!
Aubrey and I chat as we do each other's nails. She is really excited for the baby. More than I am in fact.

After our nails dry, Aubrey and I were about to leave my room when I got a very sharp pain in my stomach which made me fall to the ground.

"Wynter!" Aubrey says running over to me.

Go get my mom! Please! I yell.

"CASI!!!!" Aubrey yells running out my room.

Like a second after Mom came running in very worried.

Mom i'm in a lot of pain! Whats going on?!

"Shhhh. Calm down. You might be stressing out. I stressed out with you and I had pain." She said panicking a little.

I breathed in and out, until Aubrey mentioned something.

"Wynter....Casi...... is their supposed to be blood?!" Aubrey yells.

My mom widens her eyes so much I'm surprised their not popping out of her skull.
Mom whats going on!!! I cried.

"Shhhhhh stay calm, I know exactly whats going on but you have to wait the pain out!" She said studdering.

After about 10 minutes the pain stops and I'm just shaking like crazy by now.

"Honey, listen. You had a miscarrage." She said trying to calm me down.

"W-What?!" Aubrey just managed to say as she goes pale.

I just look at my hands for a minute as my brain figures things out.
I-I lost the baby? I say shocked.

"Yes. I'm sorry baby." She says helping me stand and wraps me into a hug.

I start crying in her arms and Aubrey joins the hug.
S-So thats te b-baby's blood? I choke out.

"Yea. Shhhhhh." She rubs my back.

After about 5 minutes of hugging she sends Aubrey to help give me a bath so I calm down because I'm unstable right now and need help. Mom went to go clean up the blood as I rinse off and get into the bath.
Aubrey.......was that real? I ask still shaking.

"Y-Yea. I'm soooo sorry." She managed to say.

It's all my fault! I cry.

"No it's not Wynter!"

Yes it is! Like a week ago when I was talking on the phone I said I wished this never happened! It's all my fault! Now my baby is dead! DEAD AUBREY! I cry starting to hyperventalate.

"Shhhhhhh calm down, calm down. I will help you get through this. I'm your best friend. You were sad when you said it. You didn't cause it. Now you know not to make the same mistake. Also your bump is gone now so you can try to forget." She soothed rubbing my forehead.

I still don't deserve you. Your too good for me.
I finish my bath and put on the pajamas Aubrey picked out for me. Sweatpants and a tank top.
I sit in silence as she brushes and braids my hair. When she is done she wraps her arms around me and says,

"I'm here for you and I love you like a sister."

I let a few tears slip and hug back as she helps me get to the living room.
Aubrey and I sit on the couch as Dad and Michael come up to me with sad faces.

"I'm so sorry Wynter." They both say hugging me.

Then Skye comes and sits on my lap.

"Im so sorry about you losing the baby. Mommy told me what happened. I still love you don't worry!" She said as she hugged me.

Thank you lil sis. I say starting to cry as she runs off. I then lay my head on Aubrey's lap and start crying again as she rubs my head trying to calm be down.
It's going to take a while for this to sink in and for me to get use to this.

"Wynter.......just remember that "Tomorrow Never Dies."

Cole then walks into the front door.

"Hey Wyn-" He starts as he gets cut off.

"GET THE FUCK OUT COLE!" Aubrey yells.

Cole then runs out the house as Aubrey takes me to bed and I fall asleep with her next to me. She is the greatest best friend I could ever ask for. She's ALWAYS their for me with any problem I have. Even if it is stupid.

Awww sorry for the sad chapter guys :(
Anyways! My current fav 5SOS song is 'Tomorrow Never Dies" I put the video in because the song is amazing. It was a bonus track off the target album. And I updated a lot lately be thankful ;)
P.S thanks for all the support Love you guys! <3

-PixelatedMichael
XOXOXOXOXO