Chapter 10: Caught

*Unedited*

~Wynter's POV~

"Wynter, your father and I are going to the store! Watch your sister while were gone!" Mom said.

"Whatever." I reply texting Kayden to come over.

"Play dolly with me pleaseeee." Skye asks me.

I go on a girly games website on my laptop and give it to her. "Go play some games in your room." I say kissing her forehead. Just so Kayden and I can spend time together.

"I'm here!" Kayden says walking in.

We both sit on the couch making out when both of our parents walk in unexpectedly.

"Wynter?!" Luke and Casi said.

"Kayden?! Michael and Emily said.

We unlock our lips rapidly and Kayden looks down scratching the back of his neck and I play with my fingers.

Our parents sit on the couch across from us after the groceries were put away.

"So what was going on here?!" Michael asks.

"Well um Wynter had something on her face....." Kayden responded.

"Hahaha very funny." Michael said sarcastically.

"Wynter are you pregnant again?" Casi asks.

"No mom! At least not that I know of." I say as they send me a glare.

"I knew I shouldn't of introduced you guys!" Michael sighed.

Kayden then picks me up and runs out the house with our parents screaming our name.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere. Anywhere." He says taking me to a public restroom.

"Why are we in here?"

"To prove my parents wrong. Try not to moan too loud." He puts me down starting to remove his pants.

I start removing mine also.

"Wait, don't you need protection? I'm not on birth control right now."

"Nope. And I know. Thats the point. If your down." He asks.

"Yea. Lets do it."

~They do the Nasty in a public bathroom~

When we finished we put our pants back on and fixed our hair. We headed back to his house and snuck in through his window. We decided to do it again just to have better chances.
I completely forgot that Kayden's 18 year old sister Daisy was home.
Right when Kayden was inside me she walked in his room and we forgot he didn't have a lock.

"Having fun?" She laughs as she closes the door and walks back out.

I cover my face for a minute in embarrassment then we resume. When were done I go into his living room while he takes a shower. I sit on the couch watching The View until Daisy comes and sits next to me.

"So is my little brother good in bed?" She asks grinning.

I literally facepalm. "Yea. Also you guys should really put a lock on his door."

"Well maybe if you guys didn't fuck in his room we wouldn't need to. Im kidding Im kidding." She laughs.

After Kayden was done with his shower we went back to my house. As soon as I walked into my house I dropped my keys to see my parents, Kayden's parents and........Dylan.

Omg Dylan is back. But I thought he died?¿ 😏 So many of you guys loved him so I brought him back! But will she choose Kayden or Dylan? *gasp!* But what if she ends up being pregnant again?! Hahaha sorry for torturing you guys. Next chapter will be out soon ;) I get my braces off in November like in the very beginning like first week! 2015 go by fast! 😆
(2015 update: my braces are off)

-PixelatedMichael
XOXOXOXOXO