Chapter 15: Deciding

*5SOS FETUS LEAKED SONG ^*

All you guys suggested so many
good names it was so hard to choose omg. i decided on the names though. Some of em are so unique I'm probably gonna use them in my new fanfics or future chapters! :D so don't feel bad if yours wasn't chosen! Anyways enjoy!

P.S. I haven't updated in a bit because I've had exams all week and I had writer's block. I still do a lil.

~Kayden's POV~

Today, Wynter came over my house instead of me going to her's. We were going to decide on names today.
"Ready to decide on names?" I asked

"Did you forget? We have to go for my ultrasound appointment first silly." Wynter giggled.

"Yea I did forget. Stupid me." I laughed as we both got into the car.
We drove in silence as we drove to the hospital. We got out and sat in the waiting room.

"Wynter Hemmings?" The nurse called.

We entered the room and the nurse did what she did every time. She lifted Wynter's shirt up and put the gel on her stomach while moving the wand around.

"Oh!" She gasped than smiled.

"What is it?" Wynter asked.

"Congratulations! Your having twins! Do you want to know the gender?" She asked

Wynter and I just opened our eyes in shock before I decided to answer.
"Um, no we want it to be a surprise. But thank you." I said smiling.

The nurse cleaned Wynter up and we headed back home again not saying anything.

"I don't think we're ready for twins. I don't feel ready." Wynter says playing with her hands.

"We'll work this out, don't worry." I say bringing her into a hug and kissing her. "Now lets think of names."

"I have been thinking of some names." She blushes.

"What are they?" I ask.

"I sorta like Luna for a girl."

"I have an idea for a boy's name. I was thinking Matti." I smiled.

"There perfect." We both say giving each other a kiss.

Guys I know its short but I have writers block.
Hope ya liked the names!

-RainbowUnicorn
XOXOXOXOXO