(SFW Alphabet) Katsuki Bakugou

(Art is by: ???)
Affection:
Bakugou isn't a fan of PDA and prefers to keep it indoors. But every once in awhile he'll peck you on the cheek or hold your hand if he is sure no one is looking. And he isn't used to verbal affection so don't expect any heartwarming comments like " You're so cute ". The closest thing to that would be a snarky remark, which you know that it's his way of showing verbal affection and you know he isn't intending to hurt you.

Best Friends:
Bakugou only has one close friend which is Kirishima. Besides the others like Mina, Sero, and Kaminari.

Cuddles:
Bakugou will only cuddle you if, like I said, it was private. Unless you two are outside and it's cold or you're sad.

Domestic:
Settling down is a tough idea for Katsuki to think about for the future. And abit far to worry about. But if he is willing too, he would want a small family with a wife(you, duh) and kid.

Ending:
If Katsuki were to break up, I'd be difficult for him since he's never been in a serious relationship. Actually, s relationship at all. His mood would be scattered and he'd probably be a mess for a couple weeks or possibly months depending on the relationship he was in.

Fiancé:
Who the hell knows how he'd be as a fiancé? It really would depend on what kind of person you were to be. If you and him would be like his parents (a quite, healthy relationship yet still some flaws) or a complete mess like Todoroki's parents (very unhealthy). More so, I'd be more likely stable.

Gentle:
He'd be in between gentle and rough. Bakugou is naturally rough but he can be gentle with you depending on how he feels or what you are feeling.

Hugs:
He doesn't do hugs normally. But it wouldn't kill him to give you one every once in awhile.

I love you:
You're usually the one to say it first. Bakugou having trouble with verbal affection, mumbles it back to you or yells it back to you. He truly means it but says it any way besides softly.

Jealousy:
Jealousy is no stranger to him and it can be quite annoying at times. If any man makes any kind of move towards you, expect a heating hand on your shoulder and a ragged filled Bakugou heating his gaze on whoever tries to talk to you in anyway. You usually laugh it off. He can be possessive.

Kisses:
Deep down, he loves your kisses. He would not turn down any kind of kiss you give him. Bakugou especially loves it when you kiss him on his jaw ;)

Little things:
Pecks on the cheek, lips, or forehead. Grabbing your pinky with his in public or when you two stand next to each other while Aizawa is talking. Whispering sweet things to you. Many little things that snatch your heart.

Morning:
He wakes up pretty earlier due to his early bedtime and gets ready for the day. Doesn't like them but he isn't to worked up about them like others.

Night:
Night time is one of his favorites. He gets to think and lay silently in his bed as he listens to all the delicate noisy made through the night. Probably one of his sanctuaries.

Open:
He isn't open to just anyone. I'd have to be someone really close to him. He's open to you and to Kirishima, since he's his only and closest best friend. But overall, he's really closed off from people.

Patience:
Bakugou is shockingly really patient with you unlike others. He does still have a limit to his patience but it's surely longer for you than most.

Quizzes:
Bakugou is observant and so he gets every detail about you correct. To your features, to what you like. To him, it's like a class test so it's unlikely that he'll get something wrong. He does forget one thing though.

Rain:
He likes it. It's peaceful and it makes him feel at ease when it's raining.
Not his favorite weather but still not bad.

Security:
Very protective and will do anything to keep you safe.

Try:
He tries hard to impress you or make you happy. He doesn't want to lose you.

Ugly Habits:
Bakugou scowls too much and you honestly feel like it'll stay like that forever which probably will. And he'll bite his nails which he tries not to but eventually fails.

Vanity:
Bakugou doesn't care about what he looks like but he prefers to dress nicely and not like a bum.

Winter:
He doesn't like winter, it gets really annoying with the snow and it's hard for him to use his quirk to it's full extent due to the lack of heat.

X-tra (random HC's)
Bakugou enjoys puns!

Yuck:
One word. Minoria

ZZZ:
He sleeps pretty early and without ease. He'll stay up for a bit, thinking or doing something before he dozes off.