#6 Realization for Their Love

How they realized they liked you

Izuku:
Izuku noticed that he's been doodling you a lot in his notebooks and he kept trying to find ways to talk to you. He thought maybe he wanted to get to know you more but it seemed that that wasn't the only reason. He started to develop a crush on you he then later realized.

Bakugou:
You and Katsuki are close friends. The second close friend he had besides Kiri. He became unconditionally softer towards you at times and other times he would pick on you. A big mix of emotions. He couldn't sleep one night and kept having you pop up in his head. With a groan and a face palm, he realized what was happening. He liked you. A lot.

Kirishima:
Kiri kept mentioning you in conversation's which was clearly odd and noticeable that he liked you. When ever there was practice, he would ogle over you. Kaminari kept trying to spoil his secret to you but failing miserably each time thanks to Sero, Mina, and Kirishima bashing him upside the head.

Iida:
Iida would literally get on everyone else's ass for doing something bad in class but if you did something, he would be softer towards you and even let you copy his homework. Ochako noticed that and laughed up a storm over his way I'd handling a crush. The gang would tease him a crap ton and poor Iida would just sit there fuming.

Todoroki:
He would watch you or stair at you a lot secretly and every once in awhile, leave you a secret admirer note. Todoroki is too never to actually confront you and his own feelings so the best way for him was in secrecy.

Shinso:
Every time he was anywhere near you, his heart was pound really hard to the point he could hear his own heartbeat pulsing through the blood cycling through his ears. And it was drive him nuts. Shinso thought maybe it's the idea that sports festival was coming up but once he started developing more signs of his love towards you, it was finally clear to him.

Kaminari:
He complemented you a lot for literally anything you did. When he would talk about you, his face would become hot and he wiggle around and squeal like a girl at a BTS concert.

Tokoyami:
He's a lot more talkative and open around you than you'd expect. You wouldn't have known it was because he liked you. Who could tell from all his darkness?

Sero:
Sero would think about you and run into literally everything. The bakugang would make fun of him constantly because of that.

All Might:
Kayama could tell by the way he looked at you and so she prodded him on and on if he liked you. Which was clear but teasing All Might seemed better than just simply leaving in Kayama's mind

Aizawa:
Shouta became more comfortable around you and surprisingly tried to make conversation when you two were together. And getting to work with you was always his favorite. He even smiled just for you and it wasn't creepy! It was pretty clear that both you and himself knew that he liked you.

Dabi:
A lot more flirty towards you which was the boldest thing someone would do to their crush. Dabi would often having you lingering on his mind and try to show off whenever you were around.

Shigaraki:
He'd let you choose what you wanted to do rather than demand and place you in a certain position like the others. Shigaraki would also listen to your voice whenever you spoke and swoon silently over it.