#8 First Kiss

First kiss time!

Izuku:
You two were on a fourth date at a dinner. You both were laughing at a joke you made and while Midoria was still in a giggle fit, you kissed him square on the lips. He froze but then went with it. He walked out with you like a robot overheating.

Bakugou:
You both were hanging out in his dorm reading All Might comics. You both were cuddled up together on his bed while holding a conversation. It went into a sincere moments from Katsuki and you denied it. He looked you square in the eyes softly and kissed you. "I mean it", was what he softly said back.

Kirishima:
Kirishima ran up and hugged and twirled you because he was super happy about his new hero agency and suddenly kissed you. He didn't realize it and started shying away while you were left in a shocked yet lovey state.

Iida:
You both have been dating for awhile and noticed that you've been sad lately. He didn't think about it but kissed you once he had the chance. That flipped your mood over drastically.

Todoroki:
He just kissed you out of nowhere and continued what he was doing. It's really put a large smile on your face after that.

Shinso:
You playfully pecked his lips then telling him how cute he looks when he's all flustered.

Kaminari:
After he confessed to you and you gladly said yes, he gave you a big ol' kiss on the lips. It was the happiest day of your guy's life.

Tokoyami:
Tokoyami hasn't kissed you ever since you two got together and it made you little upset. Tokoyami noticed your change in mood and to make it up for it, he pecked you on the cheek.

Sero:
You started kissing a couple weeks after your guys first date. You two casually kiss throughout the day.

All Might:
Things got emotional between you two one day. Toshinori was badly hurt and finding out that he could of died made you worry. You argued with him about his health as he refused and told you that he has to keep going. As you told him how much you want him to be safe, you kissed him and you both cried more.

Aizawa:
Your mind's just went South and things got spicy ;)

Dabi:
He may be a bad boy but he honestly couldn't bare kissing you first since he was too nervous. You two were chilling together when you choose to be the first to kiss him. You kissed him square on the lips and it startled him at first but melted into it seconds after.

Shigaraki:
Both of you have always gave small kisses on the cheek but that wasn't enough. And so you two finally had your actual first kiss after finally giving in.