#7 How You Met

How you and your manz met!

Izuku:
You two meet from your parents. Inko and your mom used to be best friends and so they would arrange play dates for you and Izuku while they chatted.

Bakugou:
You and Izuku were best friends as kids and while following Izuku around, you ran into Bakugou and that's how it all started. You two didn't get along and he made fun of you and Izuku for being "Nerds".

Kirishima:
You tripped and fell on your way to middle school and a boy with black hair ran up to you. He helped you up and asked if you were alright. You two became friends that day and it lead to more.

Iida:
You two meet while at the library. He was studying for something and same with you. Coincidentally, you both also got the same book. That's what caught Iida's attention and he started a conversation.

Todoroki:
You both meet during middle school cause he was in your class. You realized how lonely he seemed and so you managed to talk to him and your guy's friendship blossomed as the years continued.

Shinso:
At the pet store. You both attended the same high school but never noticed each other until he spotted you looking through the cat section.

Kaminari:
You two met over the internet. Both of you lived in the same city but went to different schools. He commented on one of your Instagram posts and it started from there.

Tokoyami:
You two were in the same preschool together and during that time, Tokoyami remained alone and away from other kids. You found his bird head really cool and so you bothered him any chance you got.

Sero:
During the entrance exam was when you two meet. While trying to battle a robot, he crashed into you by accident when making a sudden swing. Later asking you if you want to be friends.

All Might:
You were a big fan of his and when you got the job at UA as one of the teachers, you discovered All Might worked there too and started babbling to him. A couple weeks later he offered to take you out to dinner.

Aizawa:
Both of you annoyed the hell out of each other when in high school but your parents knew each other and so you two couldn't ever get away from one another. Years went by and you two lost contact until the day you became a victim and Aizawa saved you.

Dabi:
He stalked you on your Twitter, taking an interest in you. One day you had a random knock at your door and Dabi stood alone in the dark. He later on found out you weren't as scared as he thought you would be and you two became buddies surprisingly.

Shigaraki:
You two have been partners in crime in his early crime days before splitting apart due to you being caught and sent to prison for a couple years. You broke out two years after and stumbled upon him during a robbery.