#11 First Date

What your guy's first date is like!

Izuku:

Izuku took you to an All Might convention. Despite not being as interested in the pro-hero as Midoriya, you still enjoyed the time you spent together. But the All Might themed treats were definitely worth it.

Bakugou: 

Bakugou took you to go hiking up this mountain he hasn't explored yet. Although you were extremely exhausted most of the time trying to keep up with Bakugou, the sight once you two had reached the top was truly something memorable. The distant horizon showing a trail of forest covered mountains and the city below as he held your waist from behind.

Kirishima:

Kirishima bought tickets to go and stay a few days at Disneyland. You two went on as many rides as possible and bothered all the mascots that roamed the park. A very chaotic but fun few days.

Iida:

Iida would take you on a scheduled and organized date around the city. First he would take you out on a classic dinner date before moving on to the movies. And to end the day, a nice walk around the park just getting to know each other and experience the simple joys of nature. Until finally walking you home. 

Todoroki:

He took you out one night upon a hill surrounded by a pond. You two laid in the soft grass and gazed up at the stares while you two cuddled and spoke softly to one another.

Shinso:

Shinso would take you to a cat cafe for your first date. As predictable as it is, you still enjoyed your time you spent with him. Seeing him happy and playing with the cats was a warming sight to see. You two had cute cat themed dishes for lunch as well. A very calm date.

Tokoyami:

Tokoyami took you on a library date, which wasn't as boring as it sounded. Instead of reading inside having to stay quiet, the two of you sat together under the stars in a hammock reading a single book together under candle light. Snuggle close together before falling asleep. 

Sero:

Sero thought I'd be fun to do an escape room together as a first date. It was definitely something you've never experienced although it was quite fun! Both of you not being the brightest made many mistakes and took longer than it should on some puzzles but it was all funny in the end either way.

All Might:

Took you to a classic dinner date at a cute little restaurant on the outskirts of the city. Despite the date being a classic pick, it was still nice to sit alone together and make each other laugh.

Aizawa:

Aizawa unsure of what exactly to do invited you for a movie night at his place. Although being a very casual first date, it was still a fond night to remember! You both watched horror movies while Aizawa comforted you after every jump scare you received.

Dabi:

Dabi took you to an underground concert of a band you loved. He snuck you both in and you had the best night. You watched Dabi enter a mosh pit while you cheered him on from the front lines of the crowd surrounding it. Just know you both got very drunk by the end of the concert.

Shigaraki:

Shigaraki invited you to a wrestling match bidding located in a rural part of the city. You two got good seats up on a balcony above the rest of the crowd and cheered at the large fighting ring below. You both won money quite a few times.