The chapter with a plot twist (Jiper)

Hi , Kingo here with a little message: I know the picture isn't at all like the story line, but, I'm really freaking tired and I don't want to scour the internet finding the perfect picture, so deal with it. (sorry, that last bit was mean, I love you all)

"What do you mean?" Piper yelled, tears streaming down her face. Jason and Piper were having an argument. "I'm sorry, I just-"

Piper interrupted him."Is there someone else?!" She screamed. She looked at Jason with her tear-filled eyes. Jason was stunned into silence. Piper was scary when she was mad.

Piper took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Who is it," she said quietly. Jason was still silent, not meeting her eyes. "Who is it?!" she wailed. Piper was overcome with despair. She really loved him. Why did he change? Was he cheating? Maybe she was trying too hard. Or maybe, she thought, Maybe he just didn't love me. Piper quietly mumbled, "If you want someone prettier, you wouldn't have to look too hard." Jason was surprised Piper would say something like that. Jason said, "Pipes, I never lied to you, please believe me. You are beautiful, but she-"

"Oh so there's a she now?!?" Piper turned away. "Jason," He looked up. "Never talk to me again." Piper walked away, with tears slowly rolling down her face.

================================================================================================================================================================

Now, when Piper saw Jason walking past her, she never met his eyes. He seemed happy with his new girlfriend, and deep down, Piper was happy too. Happy for him. It wasn't like she wanted to ever speak to him again, but she knew that she still loved him, somewhere in her heart. But she could never forgive him, because she would never forget who she replaced him with. 

Piper could never forgive Jason, because his new girlfriend was a brick. 

===========================================================================

Haha, bet you didn't see that coming! This is pretty much my first emotional story, so sorry if it isn't too good. This was originally gonna be a full-on Brason story, but I decided against it, because I like this one better. Also, because I'm the author and I do what I want. Anyways, Love you guys!~Kingo

(P.S. Eat your vegetables and don't do drugs. )