Author's Note

Video: MICDROP (Steve AOKI remix)

Edited Message

July 24, 2020

I hope that everyone is doing well. This whole pandemic has turned everyone's lives up side down and it still is creating so much havoc and chaos around the world! Unfortunately, we are going to have to adjust to this new normal...for now...hopefully!

Anyways, I miss our BTS boys so much! I feel like a deranged vampire thirsting for any content that BTS has to offer. I've actually started to rewatch all their early days content such as American Hustle Life. And quite honestly, I'm still laughing as hard as I did when I watched them the first time.

As for this book, I actually unpublished it for a couple of months and have now republished it again, in the hopes of helping anyone who decides to read it, get through this whole #stayhome #staysafe mandate.

In the words of RM "use me" to help you. Use this book, to help you be entertained while we stay home. I hope that it helps in any way.

Original message:
March 2020

Hello everyone! I don't know how many readers this book will get because I myself am not sure about how I ended up starting to write it. Well, I guess it's because I love BTS so much that's why 😂. I just love these seven boys and the overall message that they convey through their songs. Their music is something I listen to every day. I have had the chance to watch them live at the Rose Bowl last year and let me tell you, that was the best concert I have ever been to, and I've been to a few.
Anyway, if you ever give this book a chance, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I am enjoying the writing.

I have a few disclaimers, or perhaps warning, though. First, I've never written anything of this sort before. Not boy to boy  or gay romance genre nor paranormal romance. If you are sensitive or offended with the said genres, please don't continue. This is my first time, so go easy on me ok 😊. Second, this book is of mature content. There will be strong language, sexual content and graphic descriptions. Please, if you're under 18, do not proceed! Third, I will try to update as much as I can. So please, be patient. I am a mother and I have a full time job so I write as much as I can in my spare time.

Well, now that the formalities are out of the way, let's get it!

PS
I would truly appreciate it if you would have an input on my writing style. I haven't written in almost 2 years so any comments or criticisms are more than welcome. Thank you so much! This is a work in progress so please expect edits as the story moves along.

PPS
With COVID 19 being aggressively rampant these days, I can't, in good conscience, not say this to you. As a health care worker, I am one of the thousands that cannot stay home. We have to show up to work because this pandemic demands it of us, now more than ever. All we ask is... PLEASE STAY HOME! Follow social distancing! We all need to do our part in planking the curve! STAY HOME!

Micdrop (Steve AOKI remix) is my all time favourite BTS song!

Borahae,
Sheila 💜💜💜