SEVEN: Caught

Photo: Kim Seokjin. Source: BTS Official Facebook page.
............

"NAMJOON! KIM NAMJOON!" Sejin half yelled as he stood in front of Namjoon, blocking his view. He placed both his hands on Namjoon's shoulder to maintain physical contact in the hopes of grounding him and pushing the beast inside. Jimin was already weaving a spell behind him but both knew that they can't contain the animal for long.

"Hoseok hyung! Help!" Jimin discreetly called out to the other mage in the room using the internal path that mages share so none in the room would be wiser.

"What do you need?" Hoseok asked, appearing beside Jimin so fast.

"Distraction." Was all Jimin could say.

"Done!" Hoseok answered as he got busy casting his own spell. He created a spell that made it seem like they were all just laughing and all together heading to the bathroom.

The guests were oblivious because most of them were focused on the other side of the room where Kim Seokjin stood rooted to the spot. On closer look, Seokjin was actually rendered motionless, staring at the far side corner of the room. He appeared as if he was just absorbing the growing attention that the guests were paying him. But little did they know that he was standing there, processing what, no who, he just saw. He saw Kim Namjoon in the flesh! The roommate he thought was dead! Or forever missing! And the other guy called him by his name!

"Hyung! Jin hyung! What's going on?" Yoongi states, appearing out of nowhere. This time, Seokjin didn't care.

"I saw him Yoongi! I saw him."

"You saw who?" Yoongi asked, looking around. Looking for a threat.

"I swear to whoever that's holy, I saw him! He was standing right there." Seokjin pointed to the far corner of the room.

"Again, you saw who?" Yoongi asked again, this time with a concerned look.

"Him! But he's not there anymore. But I swear, I saw him." Seokjin adamantly stated as he rubbed his eyes. "Yoongi, what the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Ok. Keep your head low, your eyes are changing. Let's get you to the bathroom for now." Yoongi remarked while pulling Seokjin's hand and leading the way to the bathroom.

.................

"Joon! You need to control yourself boy! It's getting harder and harder for us to help you. There are a lot of people outside, creatures and human alike. Now is not the time!" Sejin demanded, pacing outside the stall where Namjoon is in. "And why is Kim Seokjin here?" He turned to Hoseok with an accusatory look, who was just standing by the door, still confused as to what's happening.

"Uh huh? Well he is a very close friend of mine. He was supposed to be one of my groomsmen but he wasn't sure if he could make it due to his busy schedule. He actually sent his RSVP last minute. Wait! Why is it a problem that he's here again?" Hoseok asked looking bewildered.

"It's not a problem!" Namjoon growled from the inside of the stall. Growled!

"Uuhmm hyung! I think you should stop growling at us. It's not our fault that Mr. worldwide handsome is you..." Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence because just then the bathroom door opened with a bang. Hoseok who was standing behind the door was pushed about 6 feet away.

And there standing on the other side was none other than the devil! None other than Kim Seokjin! And in front of him was the shorter man that's always by his side, his rumoured lover.

Yoongi, from the look on his face, got caught of guard upon seeing that the bathroom wasn't empty. And that there were three men just staring back at them.