Unhappy Newlyweds

I knew this marriage was too good to be true. Here I am enjoying the sun by the pool and my husband happens to be fooling around with beautiful women. I've gotten to the point I don't care anymore. Hawaii is a beautiful country with all the culture that I missed. I want to go home. For the last week I get up, make breakfast for two and wait for him when he's already slipped out the door. We still have another two weeks.

I am going to do stuff while I'm here. Learn to hula, surf and maybe find a new guy. Nah, I have Stephen and I will stick to my vows unlike him. I missed my grandparents. Dancing with my Poppa and Ara sung. Ara went to an arts school. She loved her arts especially music. Ara and I had a bond like many twins do but this bond is related to music. I wrote it and Ara would sing it. Many times I wrote it was mostly about the thing I missed out on-love. Love from a significant other has never been something I felt before. The longing for true loves first kiss, the hugging someone as though your life depended on it and everything else that love brings. In many ways I thought I would feel this with Stephen. He would begin to love me but I guess I was wishing to big of a dream.

I ordered another hotel room. I didn't want to see him with another woman in my hotel room. Although I am nice enough to leave a note. 'Stephen, you have this room I'm got my own. See you when we get home.' I knew this relationship is not going to start. I'm feeling like crap. I hate this feeling like I don't mean anything to him. What am I supposed to feel?

Stephen

What am I to do? During the day I'm with other women around here yet when I'm with her all she does is cry. Mother wants me to try but I can't make her fall in love with me. All I see her reading a book or crying. I want her to be jealous or angry. I want her to feel something for me.

Athena

I want to go home.