A Relationship

Sarah and Ben stayed in his bed for awhile. They heard someone enter the front door open and they got up to change. When they got downstairs, Ben's family was surprised to see her. They began to hold hands in front of them until Michael saw them.
"So, are you guys together?" Michael asked happily. Ben looked at Sarah and smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Yeah, we're together," he said calmly.
"Uh finally, we've been waiting a long time," Ben's mom said.
Ben looked at his mom with a serious look and broke into laughter. His dad was fine with them being together and he was happy for the both of them.

Ben walked with Sarah over to her house. She opened the door and her parents were sitting on the couch in the living room. They welcomed them in, and Sarah told them the news.
"Ha, I told you! You owe me 5 bucks," Sarah's mom exclaims. Sarah's dad gave his wife 5 dollars and was shaking his head on the deal.
"You guys bet on us?" Sarah asks.
"Yeah, and I won," her mom says happily.
"Okay Sarah, see you tomorrow," Ben says kissing Sarah on the lips. '
"Bye," she replies back.

When he leaves all her parents do is stare at her, surprised. She just laughs and goes upstairs. She starts her homework but she doesn't much work done because Ben calls her. She picks up the phone and feels good that she has a boyfriend; her first. While they talk, all she thinks about is the time they can spend together.

The next day at school, it's a regular day when during snack, Ben comes to sit with Sarah, Chelsea, and the rest of them. As he's sitting, he kisses her on the cheek. Aneessa and Chelsea look at Sarah baffled.
"No. Fucking. Way. I knew it," Aneessa bursts out.
"So that's why you were asking the other night. Okay, I see you," Chelsea claims.

The rest of the group was happy for them. Some of Ben's friends sat with them. He introduced her to his friends, and they were also happy.

In dance, they entered the class holding hands and the class began to chatter. Each partner was doing their dance in front of the class. It was now time for Chelsea and Sarah to do their dance. When they finished, Ben gave her a thumbs up and she smiled. When class was almost over, Mr. Miller announced the winner; Sarah and Chelsea. He explained how the dance was unique from everyone else's.

The bell rang for the next class. Sarah and Ben walked to Yearbook together, holding hands. Everyone who walked past them stared at the two of them as they walked down the hallway, but they didn't seem to care at all. They only care for each other.