Chapter 6: White Chapel

Sydney may not have gotten the white wedding that she'd hoped for, but her first night in the chapel proves to be much more successful as she conquers both the club, and its members.

General trigger warnings for this story: Language, smut, mentions of rape, abuse, drug use/overdose, violence/death, racism/gang activity.

Be sure to follow aravenamongcrows on Tumblr (ask & submissions are open), and m.s.alexis on Instagram (tracking #aravenamongcrows), for exclusive photos, updates, and more!

Sydney's last office shift of the week had started bright and early on Friday morning as she sat back and waited for Gemma, watching out the window as the repo truck pulled onto the lot where Tig and Juice jumped out. She giggled as the two men began making their way to the office, watching Tig growl something to the younger man before he ripped a brown paper bag out of his hands. She quickly busied herself with paperwork as they approached the door, attempting to contain the giddy smile that was forming on her face, and the butterflies that were swarming behind her belly button.

"Mornin', beautiful." Tig greeted with a grin as he entered the office. "Brought you breakfast." He presented her with the paper bag that contained a cheese scone and a chocolate brownie from the coffee shop by her house while Juice set her favorite drink - an iced caramel latte - down onto her desk.

Sydney smiled bashfully at Tig, sucking her lip between her teeth before she found herself distracted by Juice standing next to him - completely oblivious as he nodded with a squinty-eyed smile. "Thanks, Juicey Fruit." She smiled. "Busy day?"

"Ye-" But Tig ripped the repo sheet out of Juice's hands before he had time to answer.

"Repos are all done." He handed her the now crumpled list. "Figured we'd get 'em out of the way for ya." He winked.

"Well my, my... If I didn't know any better, I would think that you were tryin' to win me over, Mr. Trager." She teased in a southern accent as she leaned back in her chair, nodding back and forth with a cheeky grin on her face and her necklace between her fingers.

"Oh, baby - I am." He joked back in a growl.

A scowl came to Juice's face as he wondered if the odd pair was acting out purposefully to make him uncomfortable, or if they just genuinely had no regard for the fact that they had an audience - both being viable options. He shook his head, blinking a few times as he made the executive decision to head to the garage and begin getting ready for the day's work ahead.

Tig chuckled as he watched the younger man leave out of discomfort - just as he had hoped, rounding the desk to where she was looking up at him expectantly. "I like seein' my favorite girl happy." He shrugged as he dropped the facade.

"I better be your favorite girl." She nodded smugly as she watched him clam up.

"Only girl I spoil." He smiled as the redness formed across her cheeks as he spoke the words.