Chapter 29: Fire Works

SAMCRO retakes what has always been theirs from a former member, but the bikers aren't the only ones who are going after what has been taken from them as outside forces move in on the club, and their associates.

General trigger warnings for this story: Language, smut, mentions of rape, mentions of drug use/overdose, violence/death, racism/gang activity.

Be sure to follow aravenamongcrows on Tumblr (ask & submissions are open), and m.s.alexis on Instagram (tracking #aravenamongcrows), for exclusive photos, updates, and more!

Sydney watched her perfect plan unfold with an evil grin as everybody filtered into the garage, ready to finally strip the rogue exile of the patch that he'd been too much of a coward to remove himself.

"What is this?" Kyle frantically looked around where she had successfully secured him, his heart beating faster and faster with each familiar face that passed through the door before it finally plummeted to the bottom of his stomach as Opie and Jax trickled in behind them.

"Take your shirt off." Sydney nodded with a smirk.

"W-what?" Kyle stammered, struggling to comprehend how the stranger in front of him could have known all of his secrets, but it finally made sense... "Come on, Jax." He looked to the VP with a nervous laugh, hoping that this was all just some kind of re-initiation joke.

"Take it off!" Jax yelled, letting his rarely expressed, but often felt anger bubble over now that there was finally somebody who everybody could agree was deserving of it.

The cornered man looked around, realizing that he had no way out, trying the last thing that he could think of as he lunged toward the girl who had tricked him into this position in the first place - but he was quickly pulled back by Tig who ripped his shirt clean from his body and turned him around, showing off the offending ink to everybody in the room.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Clay. I know I was supposed to black it out, and I tried, man..." He panted the pathetic pleas over his shoulder as the President glared into the eyes of the reaper that the traitor dared to brandish. "Look, I went a bunch of times and I couldn't-" He clenched his jaw. "I couldn't do it." But his weak case went ignored after he'd dared to disrespect his old crew, yet again. "It's the only thing I have left, Jax. Please... I'm sorry." He began to hyperventilate as he started to properly understand what was about to take place.

"Good job, baby." Tig handed Sydney the shredded t-shirt as a trophy, kissing her cheek as he glared at the pussy with the buzzcut.

Sydney let him kiss her. She knew that he was only doing it as a taunt to his former competition, but he was so fucking hot when he was jealous and angry that she didn't care - she would've let him do whatever he wanted to re-establish his dominance.

"Oh, come on!" Kyle groaned. Of course the seductive little tart was Tig's girl.

"Told you she was a good one." The dark-haired man winked.