CHAPTER 2 (Edited)

RAFAELLE

"WHAT is wrong with you, Rafaelle?"

I closed my eyes as Nailani's voice echoed around my bedroom. What the heck is she doing here? Habang tumatagal ang panahon mas lalo siyang nagiging clingy!

For all the world know, what we have shared in the past months is just something not to get serious about. It's just a show that we need to act. A pure relation-shit. And she's creeping me out now.

I sighed and clenched my jaw as I collect all my things and pack them inside my luggage. Everything is just for a show. Nailani's a famous model and she needed my connections for her growing career. I did what she asked me to do because my mother is very fond of her. We shared a few scenes in magazines and news but it's only to increase her popularity.

Dahil doon, dumami ang sponsors na gustong kumuha sa kanya as their model. And that's that. My job is over. But I didn't expect she mistook it as something romantic. Oh, gracious! I'm not even into relationships, love more so.

Ang nakakainis pa, Nailani started to assume things like we're a real couple. She's giving me headaches now.

"Why are you going to that country, love? Am I not enough here? You'll probably be going to enjoy flirting and bedding other wome-" she shouted. That's it. I'm at my limits now.

"The fuck is wrong with you, woman?" She's being delusional! Ilang beses ko pa bang ipaiintindi sa kanya ang katotohanang hindi ko siya kailanman magugustuhan. Hell? Bedding women? Flirting? As if fucking is in my dictionary. Sex is just a mere act I don't get myself involved with.

The business is more important than the call of the flesh. I don't even feel a bit of love. Tanging ang trabaho lang ang nakakapagpabilis ng kabog ng dibdib ko.

"I have nothing to discuss with you, Nailani." I shot her the most brutal look I can give to her as she slowly walked towards me. The revealing dress she's wearing right now doesn't even affect me in the tiniest bit. It doesn't work on me.

"But before I leave this country, I have something to ask you..."

I strode and closed the gap between us. Making her hitch her breath as I lower my head to hers. Giving her a cold look. I know how to respect women but I'm starting to doubt that now. I don't seem to know the word anymore. Nasasakal na ako kahit hindi naman dapat dahil wala siyang karapatan sa akin.

"W-what?" fear crept into her small pretty face. She paled at my sudden closeness to her body.

My hand reached her cheek and I carefully caressed it. Mas inilapit ko pa ang mukha ko sa kanya na para bang hahalikan siya.

"Who are you in my life?" I coldly asked.

Call me heartless but that's the truth. I can break her pretty little dream about us two. Kahit ano pang gawin niyang pang-aakit, it doesn't work on me.

"W-what are you-"

"You're not even my girlfriend, Nailani. So stop with your fantasy about us. It will never happen."

With that, I grabbed my bags and left the room. Not giving a damn to look back even with her cries.

I fished out my phone and called my trusted, personal assistant and bodyguard.

"Levir."

"Signorito Moretti. l'aereo privato è pronto." The private plane is ready.

"Buono. I'll be there."

I put my stuff inside my McLaren and hit the road. Leaving that screamingly annoying woman who constantly trying to wrap me around her fingers.