Saturday 16 P.M.

~I was dancing in the living room with every one else. I felt a bit dizzy from the drinks i had with Hanna, and was having the time of my life while singing the lyrics to Psycho Killer.
I loved the whole vibe of the party.~

Hanna hosted it in her parents house located in the suburbs of Budapest. "Nice neighbourhood"- is the firts thing you think of when you get of the Tram. I liked the place very much. Little old house with a nice back garden. I could see my 85 year old self living in a house like this with 3 cats and rooms filled with plants and books.

 I could see my 85 year old self living in a house like this with 3 cats and rooms filled with plants and books

I arrived here at 4 p.m. to help Hanna get ready. We made some snacks.
"Fuck!"
"What did you do?" - she was already smiling, she knew I was terrible at cooking.
"I ruined the whole goddamn thing. Look at it. It's burnt" - i made an exaggerate sad face.
"Haha!! It's okaaay. We'll put a bunch of ketchup on top of it and it'll be deliciouuus. Hommade Sausage volcano."
"Sounds like a serious gourmet shit. Hahaha"
"Oh listen. Will invited hes kind of creepy best friend. Maybe yall will get along. I know you have a thing for weird people."
"Okay. Sure. I'll befriend the guy if you want me to."
"Nooo you don't have to just like if you see him alone maybe try and talk to him. I know you're good at that."
"You can count on it."
We had a lot of fun. Hanna is one of the few people who knows the real me. We've been best friends since the beginning of law school 3 years ago. She has been dating Will for 5 years, but she's not in love anymore. Actually I've never seen her in love.
We finished putting out the snacks and drinks on the table, then decorated the place with some fairy lights and Christmas lights.
After that, we went upstairs and i did Hannas makeup. We were listening to The Crumb. She wanted a grungy look so i gave her grey smokey eyes, black eyeliner, and nude lips. As for myself i applied glitter on my roots and cheeks.
"I know you don't like talking about it. But have you been seeing anyone lately?"
"I don't need anyone. I feel great."
"Look... You have to get over it... And get out there again."
"I don't want to. And i don't want to talk about it."
"Lu, I know. But still if one day you wanna talk about him you know you can tell me right?"
"Yes. I just... I don't see the point of talking about it. It's-"
"-private yes you say it all the time. Like i never saw you do something private or heard about some reeeally really private stories of yours. Haha"
"Like the time i got wasted on tequilla and fought Jack. Haha, you remember?"
"It was epic! We were sooo drunk."
And we talked about all of our stupid stories until the guests started to arrive. I only knew Hanna and Will out of the 32 guests, but that was never a problem for me. I always find a way to get along with people on a very superficial basis.