Ch 4 dorms

Once we landed in the docs the captain gave us all cards. He handed me Lindsey's and Kinsley's cards and smiled "give these to your friend and her over protective girl friend." He said with a sarcastic voice. I laughed "yes sir" I said with a giggle. I start to head out wen he stopped me by saying "hey som" I looked back at him "yes sir" I asked. "Its Paul ok" he said with a smile. I smiled back "ok Paul" I said grinning ear to ear. I head to the hospital smiling. "He told me to call him Paul." I thought to my self. I smiled and kept walking.

Once I got their "hello Mis Morocco" I said in my nicest voice. She smiled "she's in room 4A.'' She said pointing left of her. "Much abolished" I say in my county accent. I head to 4A. I open the door and I see Lindsey on a bed with her legs spread and Kinley in between her thighs. She had her arms around Lindsey's waist as Lindsey had her arms around Kinleys neck. "If we weren't here we could have more fun" Lindsey said grinding against Kinley. Kinley smirked and lowered her hands to Lindsey's lower hips. "Wow you too are too very horny monsters." I said with my arms folded and smirk on my face. "Of course" Kinley said pulling Lindsey closer to her. Lindsey moaned quietly and giggled. "Come on you too" I said tossing their dorm cards to them. "Wow dorm cards?" Kinley said turning around. Lindsey wrapped her legs around Kinleys waist and pulled her closer. She layed her head in the crease of Kinleys neck. Kinley chuckled then kissed Lindseys cheek. "Here baby" Kinley said handing Lindsey her card. Lindsey kissed Kinley back. I smiled "come on love birds" I said giggling.

We head to our dorms and we find out Kinley and Lindsey share a room. Kinley smirked and grabbed Lindseys hand. "
Ets have some fun" she said and Lindsey giggled. "Have fun" I said heading to my dorm. I walk down the hall and my mind went back at school wen Jackson pinned me. I felt my hands start to shake. "Hey, he's not here" Samantha said trying to calm me. "Thanks sam" I said to her. I walk around the corner and I bump into Chi. "Oh Som I'm sorry let me help you" he said offering his hand. "Thanks Chi" I said as he pulls me up. "Hey have you seen a tall man brown hair, deep blue eyes, he's a 6 eyed golem." He asked while his voice shook. "No, but if you need help I'll help" I said. "No but thanks" he said then he ran down the hall looking for him.

As I go to the hover vador the doors open and a tall brown haired man steps out. I grab his arm "um sir I think my friend Chi is looking for you." I said in the nicest voice I had. He looks at me with relief. "Can you con him for me" he asked with worry in his voice. "Sure" I said with a smile. I grab my icon out of my pocket and con Chi. "Hey what's up" he said breathing heavily. "I found your friend...." I started to say then lowered the phone. "What's your name sunny" I asked the tall man. "Johnathan" he said looking nervous. "Johnathan" I added "thank hades himself where are you." Chi asked. "At the hover vador 3rd floor" I said. The hover vador started showing someone coming down from the first floor. Doing, ding, ding, it rang then the doors open and Chi was standing their. He ran into Johnathans arms and Johnathan lifted him up and swung him around him. He pulled Chi's chin up to him and kissed him like it was the last one.

They both smiled and snuggled for a minute or two. Then Chi looked at me "thank you Som" he said smiling. My face went full red. "What's wrong som?"Johnathan asked. "Ekk too cute" I said. Chi looked at Johnathan "we broke her" he said with a laugh. We all laughed then we said our goodbyes. As I walk into the hover vador. A boy running down the halls yells "HOLD THE HOVER VADOR" I put my foot in the way and he runs in and hits the glass wall. "Thank you" he said brushing off. He bent down to pick up his papers. I kneel down to help him as the door closed. "Oh thanks again" he said as he pushed his glasses back on to his face. He looks at me then gasped. "Oh your Somhairlin,oh you don't have to help." He said hurrying. I smiled " níl, don't worry" I said as we both stood up. I handed him his paper."what's your name bubba?" I asked. He pushed his glasses back one more time then he smiled and shook my hand."me I'm Lucus, I'm only half alien." He said looking nervous. "Wow, that's cool" I said. I didn't know humans and aliens can get together.

The hover vador was voice activated. I look at the wall confused. "Where's the buttons" I asked. He looked at me "its voice activated" he said. "Um ye want ta speak me don't have a good accent." I said he nodded. "Eleven" he said. "Please repeat" it said. "E-leven" I said. "Please repeat" it said again. "Please select a floor" it added. I look at it and scream "UP YOU, YOU COW" "IF YOU DON'T OPEN THESE DOORS, IM GANNA COME TO AMERICA" I ADDED "IM GUNNA FIND WHATEVER DESPERATE ACTRESSES THAT GAVE YOU A VOICE, AND IM GUNNA GO TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR YE." I screamed. "Please repeat" it said once again. Lucus laughed "Eleven" he said slowly. The hover vador started ringing "7...8...9...10". It said once we got to 11 I stepped out.
"It can suck my wully" I said walking out.

I headed to my room pissed off. I stomp by the captain who turns around and looks at me cursing the hover vador. "Ya ok kiddo" he said walking up to me. I turn around and say "ye need ta get ye hover vador ta learn me accent." I said angry then I realised it was the captain. "I I I'm so sorry" I said putting my hands over my mouth. He laughed "only the smart guys talk to me like that." He said "I'm glad you got guts." He added then walked away. I smiled thinking I have nothing to fear. As I walk to my dorm I was thinking and taking notes in my head of what happened today.