CH 2 Good Bye

Few weeks later I woke up a little later that day to the door opening and Lindsey giggling. I open my tired eyes to see Kinley putting her hand under Lindsey's shirt and starting to pull up with her shirt.
"Ahem," I sounded so they would stop. Lindsey got startled and turned around "oh som hi." She said while Kinley pressed against Lindsey. "Oh yeah I changed your pin so Jackson couldn't get in" she said quickly tilting her head so Kinley could kiss her pale yellow neck. Lindsey giggled once more. I smiled and thought to myself "if only" my family doesn't believe in love. They believe in power and money. I smile once more at them then looked at Kinley "hey she's really sensitive behind her ear." I said with a smirk. "No,no,no" Lindsey said as Kinley put her wet,light blue lips on the back of Lindsey's soft, yellow ear. "Noo~" Lindsey said. Kinley smirked an evil smirk and gently kissed Lindsey's ear. "Ahh~" she moaned. I laughed at it then said "what's the code" I asked with a soft and gentle smile. She pointed to a paper on her night stand while Kinley was moving her hands up under Lindsey's shirt grinding against the back of her.

"You two have fun" I said walking to the table. "Watch out the flower bites." I heard Kinley say as I grabbed the paper. "What flower?" I asked turning around to face them. "That one" Kinley said signing me took look behind me. "Titi" I said with excitement. "Your all better" I said petting her red, fuzzy head. I kissed its cheek then head for the door. "Don't be too loud." I said on my way out. Kinley laughed then slammed Linsey on the bed "now that she's gone" Kinley said spreading Linsey legs. "Wow" I thought as the door slides shut. "They can get in to it" I thought laughing to myself.

I look down at the paper to see what it says '42661' "nice" I thought as I'm looking down at the paper I run into lisa. "Watch what you're going hor" she said with a bark. "I'm sorry lisa I didn't mean to run into you." I said looking at her with a smile "but I'm not a hor" I said with a sharp tone. "Oh please, we all know you begged Jackson to do you but he refused." She said putting her first set of hands on her hip sand the second set folding. "You know why he refused? Cuz he's mine bitch." She said with a cocky tone and swings her hair around. "You know what's so funny Lisa?" I said with a smile. "I can take him if I want to." I laughed. "But I don't want to, have you even considered that my family doesn't believe in love. All they want is power and money. So don't go running your dumb ass mouth around till you get the facts." I said with my eyes turning full red. I felt my over load bracelet go off. "I gotta calm down" I thought. I breath in then out. I felt the redness of my eyes go down and my body heat lower. "Now if don't mind I'm going to my dorm." I said with my eyes closed.

I turn around and head to my dorm. I breath a few more times. "My bracelet still going off" I thought to my self full off worry. I look around to see no ones around so I thought it was safe so I turned full deamhanta mode. I opened my eyes and breathed out "its ok" I said to my self. I looked at myself because I forgot what I really looked like. Black skin, red eyes, dark gray hair fading to red then back to gray, cherry red lips soft to the touch. Teeth sharp to the touch. I smiled with relief."wow, I look stupid" I said looking at my red and yellow uniform. I started to hear steps so I turned back to my second form. My boring red head black skin form. The bracelet stopped bepping and went green. I started running towards my dorm. Once I got their I typed the code '42661' the door opened and mister kill me was their. "Hello som," he said with a smile.

"Hello professor." I said tired. "You ok som" he asked in a reassuring voice. "A am I in trouble?" I added scared he tell my father, or found out my deamhanta form. He smiled then laughed. "No young one, captain Paul of the SSI 2514 wants to talk to you and I'm here to escort you." My eyes widen, "m me" I studdard. He nodded "I do advise you get your friends Kinley and Lindsey because their going too." He said with a soft smile. I paused for a moment to process what I was told. "That's all we ever wanted" I thought out loud. He looked at me as I was looking down lost in my thoughts. He walked up to me and put his tentical on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you" he said. Kilmer was like a second dad to me. I looked at him and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes I jumped up and put my arms around his smooth, dry,neck and squeezed. "I'm gonna miss you too" I said he put his tentacles under my arms and squeezed back. I started to feel the tears run down my face and I couldn't tell if I was sad or happy. I didn't want to leave Kilmer but I wanted to be on the SSI 2514. I started to cry and squeezed him more.

He pulled me away and wiped my face. "Now don't forget me" he said with a smile. I saw that he wanted to cry too. I gave him one more hug then headed to Lindsey's room. As I head down the hall way I see Lisa and I walk to her. "What do you want som?" She snarled. I walk up to her and say "I wanted to apologize for earlier" with a soft tone and a sweet smile. She smirks "ok?" She says with confusion. I smile then headed to Lindsey's room. I put in the code '20387' the door opens and Kinley in her underwear and bra on top of Lindsey who was in the same but covered in hickeys. "Ahh~ Kinley" Lindsey moaned out while her arms were around Kinsley's neck and Kinley arms around her waist. The door closed and Kinley rows from on top of Lindsey. "Ekk" she squealed. Linsey had fear in her eyes.

Once they saw it was me they calmed down. "What's so important you interrupted us?" Kinley asked. I smirked "well fine then I'll go I just wanted to tell you that we all got on the SSI 2514, that's all" I said shrugging my shoulder and getting ready to leave. "WHAT" Lindsey shouted. "WE" Kinley added. I smiled "yep but you don't want to come so I'll go." I said sarcastically. "Ekkk" Lindsey squealed. "Wen do we leave?" Kinley asked and Lindsey looked at me. "No, you guys want me to leave so." I said hiding a laugh. Kinley got up and grabbed my shoulders firmly. Then shook the shit out of me. "Tell me som" she said gripping her teeth. "Right now so get dressed." I said with a smile. "R R Right now?" Kinley asked. I nodded in agreement. Lindsey jumped up and handed Kinley her clothes. "Give us a minute" Lindsey said putting on her uniform.

I walk outside the door to give them some privacy. I leaned against the smooth wall then slide down to sit on the floor. I lay my legs out in front of me. I started looking off into the distance. "What would my father think" I thought to my self. "What if he's jealous?" I started to worry. I got so lost in thought I didn't notice that Lindsey door had opened and they were standing their. Kinley waved her ocean blue hand in front of my lost face. I noticed her hand and blinked a few times then looked up at them. "You ok sweetie" Lindsey asked with a soft calm tone. "Yeah" I say. Kinley offered her hand and I accept. She pulls me up and we head to Kilmer.

He was standing by exit 445. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I walked up to him and gave him one last hug. "I'm gonna miss you" I said trying to hold back tears. I squeezed him tightly then pulled away. Then I smiled "bye butt head" I said smirking. He smiled back with a chuckle " bye smart aleck" he replied shaking his head. We walked out the door and Kinley asked "why'd you call him butt head?" "Yeah" Lindsey added. "Well Kilmer wen I was younger use to call me smart aleck, so I called him butt head" I said sighing. "Kilmer is my second dad" I said waving back at him.