Chapter 2 - What did you call me Pyro?!

The sun glared down at me from the sky above. Sweat dripped down my face in the multitudes. My breath inhaled and exhaled hard and fast as I crawled across the flat stone tiles towards the guild. "Must...get...to..the guild" I panted. You may ask 'what happened to Gray?!' I can sum it up in three words 'shopping with women'.

"Why are you crawling on the ground like that Big Brother Gray?" Lucy asked as she walked beside me with her hands behind her back. She started to calling me 'Big Brother' after our shopping trip. She was now dressed in a denim dress with a light pink t-shirt underneath and a pair of pink sandals. "Yeah you look stupid" Natsu said to me from next to her with his hands behind his head. I really want to strangle him. He was now wearing a red t-shirt with a black dragon on it, knee-length denim pants and a pair of red sandals.

"Stop being a drama queen Gray. It wasn't so bad" Erza said and I jumped to my feet. "Wasn't so bad?! You made me dress Natsu in over one hundred outfits!" I exclaimed. "But they looked cute and we did get ice cream after" Wendy said. "That didn't help the fact that Erza put a sword up to my neck every time I refused to dress Natsu!" I complained. Natsu ran over to me and then kicked my shin. "Argh!" I exclaimed in pain, lifted my leg and held my shin. "It wasn't fun for me either Loser" he said and then stuck his tongue out at me. "That's it you little brat!" I shouted and he ran away towards the guild while I chased him. "Gray!" I heard the girls call out behind me. "Get back here!" I shouted at Natsu which he replied "no!" over his shoulder. I made laps inside the guild as I chased him.

Out of nowhere, a pan appeared right in front of my face causing me to run into it and fall backwards onto my butt. "Ow! What was that for?!" I shouted at the person who hit me which turned out to be Erza. She re-quipped the pan back into her pocket dimension. 'She has a pan requip?' I thought. For some reason, Mira was covering Lucy's eyes from the bar. "Because you need to stop chasing around children while being naked" Erza replied. "Naked?" I looked down and noticed that I unconsciously stripped again. "Ah crap!" I exclaimed and then Erza smacked my head. "Don't use bad language around children. Now get dressed so you don't scar little Lucy" she ordered. "Yes ma'am" I replied and went to grab my clothes.

As soon as I put my pants on, Mira removed her hand from Lucy's eyes. "Mira can I go play with Natsu now?" Lucy asked. "Yes you can" Mira replied before going behind the bar. "Yay!" Lucy cheered before running over to Natsu who I found hiding behind a chair. "Looks like you have your hands full with baby Salamander" Gajeel said as he walked over to me. "You have no idea. He's more annoying as a kid" I replied as we sat down at the bar. "Two beers please Mira" I ordered, "coming up" she replied. "I'm so glad I'm not in your shoes" Gajeel said. "I hope Levy figures out a way to turn them back to normal soon" I said. "I'm sure Shrimp will figure it out" he replied and then Mira came back with our drinks.

"Big Brother Gray?" Lucy called out as she ran up to me with Natsu behind her. I swivelled around my stool to face her. "What's up Lucy?" I asked, "can you play with us?" she asked. "But I don't want to play with Poopy Head" Natsu complained with a pout. "What did you call me Pyro?!" I shouted at him. "I called you a Poopy Head, stupid" he replied with his arms crossed. I don't care that Natsu's a kid right now, I'm going to fight him. I was about to attack him when Lucy softly said "please stop fighting" and looked like she was about to cry at any moment. "Sorry Lucy" mini Flame Brain and I said in unison.

"Anyway, earlier you said you wanted to play Lucy. So what game did you want to play?" I asked. Her face lit up when I reminded her. "I wanna play hide and seek!" she said excitedly. "We can get the whole guild involved" Mira said from behind the bar. "That's a great idea. What do you think Lucy?" I asked. "Yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun!" she replied with a big smile, jumping up and down.

"I'll gather everyone up" Mira said before heading to the stage. "Hello everyone" she said through the microphone gaining everyone's attention. "We are going to play a little game for Lucy. The game is Hide and Seek. The rules are two people will be 'It' and if they find you, you have to help them find the other guild members. You can hide anywhere in the guild but don't go outside beyond the guild" she explained. "What do we get out of it?" Gajeel shouted out his question. "The last one to be found gets a grand prize of 50,000 jewels" Mira replied and everyone was keen to play.

"Who's going to be 'It'?" Levy asked. "Well it will be Natsu and Lucy of course" Mira replied with a giggle. "Yay! We're gonna find all of you!" Natsu said with overexcitement while pointing to the whole room. I have a feeling this is going to be a weird game of Hide and Seek.