Epilogue

Natsu's POV

It has been seven years since the mini me and mini Lucy incident. Lucy and I got married two years after we became a couple and had our first daughter Nashi nine months after that. She's four now and has a little two year old brother named Luke. Nashi had my hair colour, attitude and magic while she got her eye colour and beautiful looks from Lucy. She's Daddy's little princess and Ice Stripper's son Storm needs to stay away from her!

Oh right, I almost forgot. Gray and Juvia got married the same year Lucy and I did. They had their son Storm and have another baby on the way. Nashi and Storm are the best of friends and they better stay as friends.

Anyway, Luke is a Mummy's little dragon. He has Lucy's hair colour, smarts and magic while he got my eye colour and my handsome looks. He is best friends with Gajeel and Levy's youngest daughter Emma. Gajeel and Levy had gotten married a year after Lucy and my wedding and they have two daughters. Metalicana is three years old while Emma is two years old. A lot of the guild members got married like Laxus and Mira, Elfman and Evergreen, Erza and Jellal and a few others.

Today, Lucy and I were planning on going on a job with Happy like we used to do. We walked into the guild with Nashi and Luke. Since we were going on a job, we needed a babysitter for Nashi and Luke. Luckily, we had someone in mind. We walked up to Gray, Juvia and Storm's table. "Hiya Nashi" Storm greeted with a blush on his cheeks. "Hi Storm" Nashi greeted with a wave. For once I'm glad she as dense as me. Lucy and Juvia squealed happily at how cute they are together while Gray and I growled.

"Hi Juvia, hi Gray, Natsu and I have a favour to ask you" Lucy greeted. "Sure what do you need Lucy?" Juvia replied. Juvia stopped calling Lucy 'Love Rival' after her and Gray got married. "We were hoping you and Gray could babysit Nashi and Luke while we take a job?" Lucy asked. "Sure! I'm sure Nashi and Storm would love to have a sleepover. Don't you think so too Honey- huh?" Juvia asked to the empty spot where Gray used to be sitting. Juvia, Lucy and I whipped our heads towards the guild doors to see Gray running away from the guild. "Nope!" he shouted as he ran. "What's up with him?" I asked the girls and they shrugged. That was really weird.