Duffy chapter 3

Duffy was having a great time with this girl. She was smart, funny, and not to mention sexy as hell. It was nice that they could talk about everything and nothing at the same time.

Marci was enjoying everything about dinner. The food was absolutely delicious. The wine had helped to settle her nerves. His taste in music was excellent.

"So tell me, where have you been hiding?" She asked him.

"Ain't no one hiding, our paths just never crossed I guess. Funny because we live just minutes away from each other." He said.

"Yep, who would have thought only ten mins away and we never ran into each other before."

"I'm generally always working and when I'm off I don't really go anywhere. I'm more of a home body." He said.

She sighed she was so relaxed by the wine. "I usually don't go out much. Sometimes my friend and I just get in the car and go on a road trip and we land where ever the road takes us."

"Sounds like fun. Not making plans just picking up and going somewhere. Hmm I never thought about doing that really." He said thoughtfully.

"It's amazing what places are all over that no one ever goes to because their not big vacation sites." She smiled at him mischievously. "Wanna go somewhere?" She asked.

"Right now?"

"Yeah why not?" She said.

"Well for one it's late, and another where do you feel like going?"

"Well for one, it's never to late for anything." She stood and walked over to stand in front of him. "And for the where do I wanna go, well it is right there in your lap so you can kiss me properly like you said you would." She said seductively.

Holy cow! She was bold. He was speechless for a few seconds. Then he put his wine glass down and shifted in his chair as he grabbed her hand to pull her down on his lap.

"You have been a pleasant surprise Ms Crazy." He said before he pulled her head down to kiss her.

First just a little soft slow timid kiss. They separated and stared at each other for a moment. Her arms had gone around his neck loosely.

"That was nice." She said. Her fingers running up and down his neck. "Now my turn." She leaned in and nibbled his bottom lip and flicked her tongue across it softly. She pulled away.

His mind was blown. So open and bold. He wasn't used to a woman like her. It was tempting him to just throw all his cautions in the wind.

"Such a sexy lady, let me try that again. He grabbed her hair in his fingers and tugged her head back just a bit. He heard her breath catch slightly. Then he kissed her again. This time he suckled her bottom lip and flicked his tongue out to tease her partially open mouth. Then he trailed little kisses down her jawline to her earlobe. He nibbled on it for just a second and moved to her neck. Her breathing was a little more rapid and she sighed as he continued to kiss her neck nibbling as he went. He reached her shoulder and bit her gently and she squirmed in his lap. He moved back up to her lips and then he kissed her deeply. She responded by matching him in the intensity of the kiss. When he pulled back from their kiss they were both breathing pretty hard. She could feel his arousal on her backside.

She smiled and ran a finger over his lips. "Delicious, yes that was the proper kiss I was waiting for."

His eyes were hooded showing how aroused he was. "I aim to please my lady." He said softly. His hands roaming up and down her back.

She shivered. "Dance with me." She said softly. The song playing was soft and slow. She got off his lap and pulled his hand urging him to stand.

He grinned. He stood and she wrapped her arms around his waist and he draped his over her shoulders. She leaned her face into his chest and they started swaying to the music.