Duffy chapter 5

The morning came too soon for Marci. She laid there in Duffy's arms and listened to him breathing. She wasn't sure what to think. He was great so far. They had alot in common. He was definitely great in bed. She smiled thinking about how he let her just be herself. She sighed, would this last longer than a few hook ups? She always tried not to just jump into bed with someone the first night. It often lead to her being disrespected and forgotten about as a "real girlfriend". She knew that was her own fault for loving to have sex and if the chemistry felt right she did it. Wasn't very often but they usually assumed that she was that type of girl. Oh well she would have to see what would happen in the light of day.

Duffy woke slowly and smiled when he felt Marci still in his embrace. Celeste would always pull away sometime in the night. He shifted and tried not to wake her so he could get up to the bathroom.

Feeling him move next to her she pulled away slightly. "Good morning" she said softly.

"Well good morning sweetness." He nuzzled her neck.

She giggled. "Now that you're awake I can get up to the bathroom." She scrambled out of bed still naked.

He watched her walk across the bedroom. Her hair a complete mess from last night's love making. He sat up and smiled. She was something else that's for sure. He could hear that she was washing her face and brushing her teeth since she didn't close the door. He got up and went and stood in the doorway.

She smiled at him when she saw him standing there in all his glory watching her. Her mouth full of toothpaste. She rinsed and spit and dried her hands and face. "Sorry I used your brush, but I had dragon breath." She started to walk out and he leaned down and kissed her cheek as she passed him.

Then he smacked her ass playfully. "You used me and now my toothbrush dam girl. Is there nothing off limits for you." He said teasingly. He went in and took care of his business and came back out.

She wasn't in the bedroom. So he grabbed some boxers and slipped them in and strolled through the house to look for her. He found her in the kitchen she was searching the cabinets.

"What you looking for?" He asked.

She turned and looked at him. "I need coffee please." She smiled sweetly. She had grabbed his shirt from last night. Her nipples jutted out and he could see she had no panties on. Her hair was still a mess.

His shaft stirred. He went over and showed her where the coffee was and they put some to brew together. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him and lowered his mouth to hers. They kissed slowly.

"Mmm now that's a good morning." She said when they pulled apart.

His hands roamed across her shoulders and then her chest and he fondled her breasts. "My shirt looks nice on you. It feels nice on you too."

"Your hands feel better than your shirt." She said sexily. Her hands trailed along his chest. "Your so dam sexy." She touched his abs and then one hand made its way into his boxers through the little slot. "Ooo what do we have here?" She rubbed at his semi hard member.

He sucked his breath in. "That is something that will make you feel good if you want it." He said huskily. He pinched her nipples.

"Oh I want it." She said. She stroked him slowly. He got thicker in her hand.

He lowered his head and kissed her. His hands still on her breasts teasing her. Then he leaned down and bit her nipple through the shirt leaving a wet spot when he tried sucking her nipple. He moved to the other and did the same. One hand went to her ass and squeezed gently. The other went to her mound and palmed it.