Duffy chapter 8

"I see you brought a bag, I assume you want to spend the night." She said teasing Duffy.

"Dang girl, did you want to just use me and send me home?" He said chuckling.

They cleaned up their mess teasing each other.

"Well I don't know. It depends on how good you are." She said wickedly.

"Oh really. I guess I better try my best then so you don't throw me out." He came up behind her as she washed the dishes. He nuzzled her neck and breathed her in. She was like a fresh breeze over the water. She giggled.

Drying her hands she turned around and draped her arms around his neck. "I guess I can give you a break this time."

"Oh this time huh." His hands roamed over her back and down to her ass. "Why this time?" He smacked her butt and squeezed.

"Oh well because you are so tired from work. I don't expect you to have the energy to keep up with me." She said as her hands found his nipples and pinched.

"Oh baby i been away from you too long not to have the energy to give you what you want." His hands moved up her sides thumbs just grazing the sides of her breasts.

Her hands trailing down his chest and abdomen till they found his hard dick. "Oh my what do we have here?" she said as her hands went to his pajama bottoms.

"That is all for you crazy girl." He cupped her tits. "These are all for me right?" he said as he lowered his head and tried sucking them through her t-shirt.

"That's not the only thing that is all yours." Her hands started pushing his pajama pants down his hips exposing his hard cock. Her hand immediately started stroking him slowly.

"MMM yes baby touch me." He said lustily.

They were still in the kitchen and she pushed him coaxing him to the kitchen table. "Sit down, I am still hungry."

She made him sit on the table and she pulled up a chair. By this time his pants were a pool around his ankles. She reached down and just took them completely off of him. Her hands were still on his cock stroking him.

"Oh you're still hungry huh." He said as she got comfortable in between his legs.

"I am starving." She said as she took him deep in to her mouth and throat. A small moan coming from the back of her throat was what he heard.

He watched her as she loved on him with her mouth. His hand went to her head and helped her with the rythym. "Yes baby that's feels wonderful."

She sucked and stroked until she was satisfied. "Now lover come have a seat and let me ride you." She stood stripping her clothes off quickly.

He didn't hesitate to take her seat. She quickly straddled him and guided his hard cock into her already wet center. They both moaned as they connected. his mouth went down and sucked at her breasts and it caused her to moan loud as she started rocking against him. Slowly she rode him until he reached between their bodies and started rubbing her clit. She started to cry out as she rode him harder and started to cum. He could feel her desire drip around his shaft.

"MMM that was quick." He kissed her. "You must have really missed me huh?"

Still breathing hard she giggled. "Oh yes I missed you more than you know."

"Ok girl now it's my turn." He had her stand and he guided her to the living room. He Bent her over the arm of the couch and slipped in as quickly as he could.

"I have missed you inside me." she said lustily. "Show me how much you missed me." She thrusted her ass back against him.

"Hold on tight then darling." He whispered in her ear.