Duffy chapter 4

They made their way to his bedroom each took a turn in the shower. When she came out just in a towel, he made her blush.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a fine little momma in my bed tonight. Come here girl, let me feast on you." He said playfully.

She giggled and walked slowly over to him. "Not before I feast on you first." She said as she slowly dropped her towel walking over and crawling towards him from the foot of the bed.

He grabbed the pillows and propped himself up against the headboard. "Well then come over here girl and eat." he chuckled.

She made her way between his legs. She started by licking his inner thighs and nibbling gently. She looked up at him and he watched her with hunger in his eyes. "Your gonna tease me like that huh." he said lustily.

"Oh I can stop if you want me to." she said grinning at him stopping her advances.

"Girl don't play with me like that!" he laughed.

She smiled again as she continued her exploration of his inner thigh slowly moving up till she was able to nuzzle his sack. grabbing his shaft at the same time she stroked him. She then took his shaft and licked the tip, swirling her tongue around it and stroking slowly. She sucked his head into her mouth excruciatingly slow, teasingly as she looked at him.

His breath hissed through his teeth. "dam girl you sure know how to tease." he fought the urge to just grab her head and thrust himself into her mouth.

She smiled as she slowly took him deep in one movement. He closed his eyes and pushed his head back against the headboard and moaned. "Oh yeah baby!" his hand going to the back of her head automatically.

She pleasured him slowly at first in and out slow and deep. She moaned in her throat enjoying the way he felt and tasted in her mouth. He gripped her hair and helped her set a pace. She slowed down despite his hand pushing at her. She stopped and his eyes popped open and he looked down at her.

"Come up here and sit on my lap you sexy little thing." he demanded.

She crawled forward and positioning her legs to straddle him. she took hold of him and guided his shaft to her opening. "You sure you want me on your lap?" she asked coyly.

"Oh yes definitely sit on me." he grabbed her hips. "Ride me girl."

She lowered her self onto his rock hard cock. She sighed as he filled her. It felt good and perfect. His head lowered to suck at her breasts. his hands urging her to begin movement. She sat completely still arched back allowing his mouth to suck at her breasts.

"Wait lover." her hand came to his head guided his mouth from one breast to the other. "I just want to feel you in me, be still." she clenched her muscles inside squeezing his dick. He groaned.

"How can I be still when you are so hot, mmm and so wet that I can feel you dripping?" His hands left her hips and helped his mouth pleasure her breasts. rolling them in the palm of his hands, and pinching which ever nipple was not in his mouth at that moment.

He thrust up at her with his hips. She locked her legs underneath his thighs and held him prisoner. pressing him even deeper but wouldn't allow him to move. "Stop moving!" she commanded with a grin as she watched him at her breast. "I will say when." she could feel his pulse inside her. She clenched her muscles again making him moan softly against her breasts.

"You want me to ride you slow?" she clenched around him again.

His breath was heavy. "yes." he whispered.

"You want me to ride you fast and hard?" she asked clenching again.

"Yes." he said he was so lost in the sensation of her clenching he wasn't sure what he wanted.