Duffy chapter 11

They unloaded and went to check in. Duffy was nervous because he wanted her to really have a good time. He never really cared for what Celeste wanted because she always seemed to complain about everything. Dam, he thought to himself why didn't he see the real her before. Oh well, he shrugged now he had his own life and he did what he wanted because he could. He worked hard and he played hard and he hopes that Marci enjoyed what he had planned.

He figured that she never really went and did anything extravagant so he had decided to book some really cool things to do tomorrow. He could only hope that she didn't have any complaints.

They made it up to the room. She looked around in awe. She had  heard that this hotel was nice but they weren't kidding. Marci wasn't the type of person to spend big to have a good time so she didn't see the point in spending so much on a place she was just going to be sleeping at

"Babe this is so nice but you didn't have to spend so much on a room." She looked nervous.

He went over and Put his arms around her waist and looked down at her. "You don't worry about what I spent. I want you to have the best if I can give it to you." He leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

Marci's eyes misted over. No one has ever made her feel this special. "Thank you that's so nice of you to say that. You know I appreciate whatever you do give me. I even appreciate the time you take to make me feel special." She had her arms around his neck.

"I have some really exciting things in store for you tomorrow. So tonight you better be really nice to me." He said teasingly.

"Oh I don't know if I could ever be that nice." She said as her hands made their way down his chest.

Her hands found the waist band of his shorts. They easily unbuttoned and went to explore to see what they could find. His hands were all over her in just a matter of seconds. 

"Oh my little firecracker. You are such a hottie." He said as his hands went to cup her breasts. His thumb rubbed her nipples. His mouth kissed along her neck and she sighed.

"I can't seem to get enough of you." She whispered. Her hands were stroking his erection. "You are so delicious." She went down on her knees and pulled him out and began to suck him.

"Oh baby you are too good to me." He placed a hand on her head and helped her with a tempo. He only let her suck him for a minute. He pushed her off of him and helped her stand.

He hurriedly pulled off her shirt and bra. He then pushed her shorts down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. He guided her to the bed and laid her on her belly. He quickly stripped naked and joined her on the bed. His hands massaged her back and shoulders as he traced where he touched with tiny kisses. Marci laid there enjoying his carresses. His hands went all the way to her ass and squeezed each cheek in appreciation. Then he smack each one gently and placed a kiss where he smacked them. He continued the massage down her thighs and calves and kissed every inch as he went along. Moving back up he coaxed her legs open so that he could massage her inner thigh. He kissed her thighs as well. She was moaning now.

"Oh babe that feels like heaven. I could get used to this."

"Oh I am not done yet. Be quiet and enjoy." He said.

As he rubbed the inside of her thighs he would let his thumbs brush against the folds of her core. He could see the glistening moisture of her need. He licked his lips thinking about how wonderful she would taste. He traced a finger along her folds. He backside tilted up to give him better access to her. Her breathing was labored in desire. His finger dipped into her and she moaned softly. He brought it to his lips to taste her.