1 - Lunar Galaxy

I woke up and my room was purple. It was so pretty! I opened my curtains and my room went back to its ugly cream and brown colour. I sighed. Orphanage life was so repetitive. I swung my legs out of bed and grabbed my hairbrush. I started brushing my straight chocolate brown hair. After that I got up and got dressed into jeans, my Diggy Diggy Hole shirt, my leather jacket, owl hat, gloves and black boots. I slipped downstairs into the dining room and had some breakfast before going into the computer room.

I logged onto the computer and opened YouTube. I looked through my subscriptions to see if anyone had posted anything new.
"Vlog: Less videos and Care (Yogscast Kim)"

I clicked the video and it was Kim explaining that due to some upcoming stuff the amount of content she would release might decrease. She also mentioned not to hate when she reveals the reason for all this. I wonder what it could be?

I heard the usual 'someone has come to adopt' come through the speakers. It requested all 12-15 year olds to the reception. That's me then! I headed down to the reception.

When I saw who was at the reception my hand flew to my mouth. It was Kim. The Vlog suddenly made a lot more sense. I crept forward and Kim's eyes immediately focused on me. Shoot my jacket was open. She could see my shirt. She would know I'm a Yognau(gh)t! I suddenly realized I had frozen so I continued forward.

"What's your name then Dave?" She asked. I giggled before whispering, "I'm Lunar, Lunar Galaxy!" Kim beamed,
"Would you like to become Lunar Richards?" I squealed and nodded. She took me to the reception to do all the paperworky stuff and then took me to my room to pack.

"So this all your stuff?" she asked. I nodded and she carried my wheelie bag whilst I carried my satchel to her bag. My wheelie bag had my clothes, shoes and trinkets in. My satchel had my phone, glasses and notebooks in. We walked out of the orphanage. After 14 years there I was free!

"So Kim?" I asked "A-are we heading to your house?" Kim placed my bag in the boot of her car. I carried my normal bag in the front.
"Yesss. But then we are going shopping to get you some games ect." She said knowing I had none. I squealed VERY happily.

I woke up to Kim shaking me awake. I must've fallen asleep during the ride home. HOME! Everything came back and I got excited again as I got out the car.
"Okay so after you have unpacked we are going shopping for stuff for your room, games and consoles", Kim smiled. I nodded and we went inside to my room.

Once we were upstairs she showed me what each room was (she had shown me downstairs already).

"So what colour walls do you want? And do you like the furniture?" She asked worried I wouldn't like it. I laughed,
"I love it! How about the walls purple?" Kim clapped her hands.