X.

"are you eros' child or—"

"i'm cupid's child, nice to finally meet you y/n." peeps swung her bow over her shoulder as she offered her hand to you. you slowly shook it, you looked around the cafe to see lots and lots of harpies on the floor impaled by peeps' arrows.

then you spotted spinel peaking behind the counter "spinel! thank zeus you're okay!" you jumped over the counter and embraced her.

"w-what's going on? peeps when did you learn how to use the bow and arrows? what were those things?!" spinel is obviously shaken up, you ran your hand soothingly to her hair. "it's alright, we'll explain everything."

you pulled away from the hug, you pulled her up and looked at peeps. she nodded and  went to sit in the table that isn't broken.

as all of you are seated, you took a breath and started explaining. "when you asked me if i'm a demigod, i'm a daughter of hephaestus. your friend is a daughter of eros or the well known roman term cupid. those things your friend and i fought are called harpies that are lankeys of hades, god of the underworld."

"who's hephaestus?" spinel asked, "he's the god of fire and blacksmith." spinel's eyes widen as she remembers what happened at the restaurant.

"wait in the restaurant you—" you nodded.

"and your injuries—"

"they all heal when i bathe in water. so basically water is my healer." spinel placed her hands on her temple, trying to slowly process everything. "we didn't break her, did we?" you whispered to peeps.

peeps giggled and shook her head "no, give her a few seconds." then spinel slammed her hands on the table surprising the two demigods. "i've been surrounded by two awesome demigods and you guys didn't even bother telling me?!"

peeps giggled, you smiled weakly and looked down slightly. "peeps, what else can you do? except making people fall in love." peeps smirked, you frowned and glared at peeps.

"stop." you said as you start to feel hot down there. "what's happening?" spinel said as she tilted her head to you, you shook your head and looked down. "damnnit eyepatch stop!"

you cheeks are heating as well, peeps chuckled and turned off her powers at you. you sighed and glared at her, "i still don't know what's going on."

"well, my father is also known as the erotic god. what i did to miss y/n is intense her sex drive." you lightly punched peeps' shoulder, spinel's cheeks lit up.

she covered her cheeks as she started to squirm. "i wish you didn't tell me." she mumbled.

"what a sweet scenery." a voice echoed. you stood up and growled knowing damn well who that is. "hades."

"hello y/n. i see you met miss peeps too. good good." peeps looked around to see if anyone is near the perimeter.

"i have a question i've been dying to ask you demigods."

"eyepatch, grab spinel and make a run for it if this bastard starts to pull something." you whispered to peeps. peeps grabbed spinel's hand, she looks unease as she hears the voice as well.

"have you been to tartarus?"

as he asked that, the ground started to crack. you looked back to peeps and spinel, luckily they're out of the radius where the hole is.

you ran towards them at full speed, but something caught your leg. your chin slammed on the ground hard, you think it broke your jaw, you grabbed on the edge for dear life.

both spinel and peeps grabbed onto your arms trying to pull you away from the inferno. "y/n please hold on!" spinel said with tears brimming on her eyes.

you looked back to see the blackened arms kept on crawling up to your legs pulling you even more. you felt tears building up, you looked at spinel "i don't think i can hold on anymore."

you turned to peeps "keep her safe eyepatch." peeps sniffed and nodded. then a blackened hand covered your eyes and completely pulled down to tartarus.

the voice of spinel is the last thing you hear on earth until unholy screams filled your ears as the crack close and you're falling down the endless pit heading to tartarus.

"Y/N!!!"