XIV.

athens

"i think that's all of em'." spinel sliced the last harpy's head "what does that hades bastard want from y/n anyways?" spinel asked as she swung the scythe on her shoulder.

peeps shrugged "probably because y/n has two powers from two gods." spinel's eyes "you mean fire isn't her only power?" peeps nodded. "what's the other one?"

"who knows, my father didn't tell me."

"you can talk to your father??" spinel growing more interested, peeps giggled as both of them exited the temple. "it's a one time thing to actually see and meet your godly fathers and mothers."

spinel pressed the button to retract the scythe into a smaller version of itself and stuffed it onto her pocket, "the interactions aren't really. . the normal type of reunions, it's so awkward that some go back and return to earth!" peeps continued as she laughed, spinel giggled as she can imagine it.

"have you seen y/n back then?" peeps rubbed her chin, deep in thought. "now that you mentioned it, not really. my father talks about her being the two powered demigod, but i haven't really seen her around olympus until now."

"she doesn't go up to olympus?" peeps shrugged "maybe that's the case." they both sat down at a bench in a crowded area of athens since they know the harpies don't just attack in plain sight.

"have you been to tartarus?" peeps tensed up "no demigod or god wants to go down to tartarus. that place is dark and damned, i think two demigods fell down there but managed to get out. but it doesn't scratch the fact it's below underworld and it is hell."

"th-then how is y/n gonna survive?!" spinel was about to stand up but peeps grabbed her arm to make her sit down. "she will, we just have to leave it up to the gods."

spinel growled but sighed, "where's the restroom?" peeps looked around for a cubicle or something. "just go in one of the restaurants." spinel nodded and stood up "i'll be back."

spinel headed to one of the many restaurants, she went hurriedly went to the restaurant as she doesn't want to go through the waiters asking her in greek.

as she got in one of the cubicle. she did her business, as spinel was about to get out, she notice a cobweb on the corner of her eye.

"gross." she twisted the handle, then the ground underneath her crumbled and she fell into an abyss. spinel screamed and grabbed the scythe out of her pocket, she is supposed to use the scythe as anchor to pull herself up but it slipped and it fell some where.

spinel looked at below to see the solid concrete, at the left she can see a mountain of clothing. spinel aimed herself at the clothes and it cushioned her fall, she instantly stood up and slided down the mountain of clothes.

spinel grabbed out of it and it's silk.

she throw it back into the pile and searched for her scythe. it's going to take her awhile since it's in it's miniature state, spinel grabbed her phone and turned on the flashlight.