XVIII.

"what?" you mumbled, hades smirked at your reaction. as all of the undead has risen to earth, they're standing still waiting for their master's command.

then erinyes flew towards you with it's claws out, you grabbed it's arm and started electrocuting it. the erinyes started twitching violently, then it's vacant hand managed to claw your shoulder.

you winced in pain, you glared at the erinyes directly in it's eyes. the erinyes whimpered seeing anger and dominance in your gaze, you continued to electrocute it and then you smashed the cylinder on top of the erinyes head.

it's face started melting, you slammed the erinyes on the ground hard and returned your gaze at hades. "such power." he whispered, then a body beside him.

your eyes widen "momma." you clenched your shirt tightly. "hello my y/n." your 'mother' said, it's her but she's dead. it's her same sweet voice, her sweet smile but. . .

you closed your eyes as you can feel tears started to well up "stop it! she's dead, let her rest in peace!" you shouted at hades. but the god of the underworld only smirked and is enjoying this sight of you.

"oh my sweet y/n." then you felt a hand caress your cheek, you snapped your eyes open to see your dead mother standing in front of you with the smile she always give you.

"let's go home." she said sweetly, you gritted your teeth and pulled away from her hand. "you're not real, you're dead!" you said. your mother only smiled and then pull you into a hug.

"i missed you fireball." your eyes widen, your started to breakdown. you can't help but wrap your arms around your mother as you sob completely.

your mother rubbed your back gently, then she pulled away. she snaked her hand to yours "let's go back home, i'll cook you your favourite." she said sweetly.

you nodded and let her pull you home. then you heard a voice;

"y/n! y/n snap out of it!" you looked around to see nothing. no hades, no undead people, no hera, no peeps, no. . .  spinel.

"y/n!!" there it is again!

"don't mind that y/n." your mother said in a desperate tone and she started pulling and walking faster. this isn't right.

this isn't right
this isn't right
this isn't right
this isn't right
this isn't right!!

this isn't real!

you have to snap out of this daydream, you pulled away from your mother and looked at the sky to see it jet black.
you looked at your mother to see her once human features slowly turn into a morbid corpse.

your eyes widen, then you felt something hold you from behind. you swiftly turned around to see;

spinel, hugging you from behind.

"snap out of it." you heard her mumble, you smiled and rubbed her head softly. spinel looked up to your face, she smiled "thanks spins." you said.

"don't do that again. i thought you were gonna go down to hell again." you turned to see your mother's corpse still standing at the gates of the underworld.

"i told them i'm not gonna visit." you turned back to spinel, then something wrapped around spinel's waist to make her pull away from you.

"spinel!!" you tried to get her back but hera got her. you glared at hera, you growled but then hades' voice intervened.

"still here." you huffed "sorry, forgot that you existed." this set off hades. then the horde of undead people started to come at you with their own weaponry.

you planted your feet in the ground, you took a deep breath as electricity started to swarm your body was well with fire swirling around like an aura.

you closed your eyes and listened to the footsteps. as it's coming closer to you, you opened your eyes and let out a fire from your mouth like a dragon mixed with lightning.

you stopped as all of the fire in your body is gone, you panted heavily and looked at the army burnt and has turned into charcoal. you huffed out some small flames and turned to face hades to be amazed and somewhat. . . afraid as your eyes are glowing in bright red.

you started to walk towards the god, hades slowly started to back up then he came up with something that'll stall you. "do you know how killed your mother?"

you already know where this is going so you didn't let that faze you, you continued to come closer to him. then hades backed up to a wall "y-your father hephaestus! remember when you asked if your mother is going to live up in olympus and he said-!"

you cut him off by grabbing his throat. "i don't care." you said. you tightened your grip on hades' neck and looked at your mother who's standing still.

"take her back." you ordered hades. "l-like i would!" hades spat at you, his spit is filled with poison and it's burning your cheek. you growled, you struck him with your lightning bolts and started to burn his neck.

you wiped the poison off your cheek and flicked it off, "take. her. back." you ordered him again as you intensified the heat more and more by each word.

eventually, hades submitted and made your mother go back down the underworld. you watched her body go down like a robot.

now your mother can finally rest again.

you looked at the god with empty eyes, "go back to your palace and never bother me, my friends or my mother again." you let hades go as you slammed him on the ground.

you watched his body slowly sink into the ground with a burned neck.

(*im sorry if i made hades too weak. but the in the previous chapter, he was fighting zeus so its understandable hes weak after that.)

you took a deep breath. you turned to face hera with a smirk on her face.

"i should've known my husband's brother is always weak." hera said, "and everybody knows that you're a bitch with all talk but no bite." you taunted as you started to walk towards her.

hera clicked her tongue, then a blade appeared on her hand and connected it at spinel's neck. you narrowed your eyes "talk to me like that and she'll live with a sliced neck."

you used your increased speed and snatched spinel out of hera's grip. you placed your forehead into spinel's and settled her down next to peeps.

"i really hate gods, especially you."