I.

"bonjour!" a local said to his neighbor.

"ah monsieur! bonjour as well!" his neighbor waved back, then he noticed a girl looking at him and his neighbor.

he waved his hand, the girl waved back. the man smiled and went to his gardening.

the girl looked at the her front neighbors and sighed. same old thing everyday. she turned her back on the window she's been staring out onto and looked at her mess of a room.

why would i even bother.

she stood up and walked out of her room. as she walked downstairs, her footsteps' thud echoed slightly.

she walked to the kitchen and opened her refrigerator. empty, fuck, i have to go out and have social interactions.

she closed the fridge and grabbed her coat, beanie, wallet, earphones and keys. she walked out of the apartment and plugged her earphones in.

chase atlantic - under pressure ft. R I L E Y●⑅

'fuck depression i'm just under pressure.'

you sang the lyrics in your head as you head to the convenience store. you watched french people walk and talk as normal people.

live like normal people.

you touched your scared left eye and run your fingertips on the line. you sighed and another song came up. 

suggi - normal●⑅

oh the irony.

you finally reached the store, you lowered the volume slight and roamed around to grabbed your dinner.

cup noodles.

you grabbed about 6 cups and went to the cashier, she looked at your content and then swiped them all.

"argent comptant ou crédit?" you pulled your wallet, gave the lady the money and grabbed the bag of your dinner then head out.

(*cash or credit)

you walked past an alleyway but stopped as you heard yelps and screams echoing. you pulled out of your earphones and looked back at the alleyway.

a woman struggling against the man's grip. you sighed and walked up to them, you tapped the man's shoulder, he looked at you and was about to say something.

"that's for delaying my dinner." you punched the man hard, your fist has fire but you shook it off before the woman sees it.

you walked up to the man and grabbed his wallet. loaded with cash. you looked back at the woman, "did he steal anything?" the woman shook her head.

she thanked you and walked away. you looked down at the man's wallet again then checked his ids.

his names are different from one another, must be a fugitive. you tossed the ids and cards out, making it fall onto the man's back.

you gladly took his wallet along with the money in it. you plug in your earphones again and go on without any suspicions.

you must be wondering, who's your god father or mother?
Hephaestus.
yep, god of fire, forges and such.
you, yourself hasn't touch any sort of metal you could turn into a revolutionary machinery.

leo valdez? never heard of him.
camp half-blood? pfft- if it's for demigods, why haven't you been escorted into one yet.
percy jackson? just no.

in short, you're the only demigod here. you don't like pondering on the thought that you're the only demigod in this world.

it's stupid.

you finally reached your apartment and got in. you dropped the bag on the coffee table and slumped back on the couch.

you removed your beanie and lied down. you extended your hands in the air and fire automatically bursts out.

tails of the flame dance in the non-exsistent winds, then it started to swirl. your eyes widen as you're not the one doing this.

the flame got out of your hands and floated a little bit. as the flame continues to swirl, a voice is heard.

"she who washes pain away." it said, your raised your eyebrow at it's statement. "what?"

"she who washes pain away." that didn't answer your question. then the flame poofed into ash and smoke.

you rolled your eyes and lied back down on the couch. "stupid gods making me believe that 'someone' will help me out." you grabbed a pillow and cuddled it.

"so stupid."
then you accidentally drifted off to sleep.