19

The dorm was a lot messier than it was last time and Felix started panicking and running all around the place tidying up.
I laughed and started helping him.
"Y-You don't have to, you can just wait in my room..."
I smiled, "No, it's ok, I want to."
I felt him staring at me as I began picking up clothes from the floor.
I looked up, "What??"
Pause. "Nothing..."

Felix POV
I had reached the point where any small thing she did instantly made her look more attractive to me. She seemed too perfect to be real...kind, pretty, caring, understanding...Damn. I must've really done something amazing in my last life to deserve her in this one.

We were done in no time and I awkwardly showed her into my room. I blanked for a second...what was I supposed to do now?
Meanwhile she wandered around the room. There honestly wasn't much to see, just a couple of photos of me and my family.
She picked one up and turned to me, "You look adorable here!" She beamed and her eye smiles appeared.
Badum.
I awkwardly glanced away. "Uh yeah, that was from a long time ago...wanna watch a movie?"

Reader POV
His face turned red. It was cute:).
"Sure" I answered.
"Ok wait here, I'll get my laptop."
I sat on his bed.

We decided to watch The Notebook because it was an amazing all-time classic. He handed me the laptop and prepped the bed, covering it with pillows and blankets.
He also brought popcorn and other snacks, and went to turn of the lights.
"What's your favorite color?"
"Um...purple."
The room lit up in a purple tone. LEDs!!
I smiled, "it's so prettyyy"
He smiled as he sat down next to me and started the movie.

I kept glancing at him as we watched. He was entranced in the movie eating the snacks at a rapid pace. I awkwardly looked back at the screen.
There's no way I was gonna admit that I wanted something more to happen...also, the guys could come back any time...
I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder, scorching closer and intertwining our legs because I was cold.
The crunching stopped and he tensed.
I looked up at him questioningly. He was breathing heavily and staring at me with wide eyes.
"...Are you ok?..."
He froze with his lips slightly parted. I looked down at them and giggled.
"You have chocolate on your lips!"
His hand grabbed my chin as he started kissing me. The computer fell off the bed and so did the snacks.
I gasped into his mouth, taken by surprise.
He leaned in further towards me and Inlost my balance, falling back onto the bed. Not hesitating, he climbed on me and deepened the kiss.
I was gasping for air as I pulled away, "W-What if the guys—"
"They're not staying here tonight" and he kissed me again while sliding his hands down my butt and thighs.
When he broke away, he paused for a second staring at me, and began taking off his shirt.
I helped him.
Both of us were panting and his eyes were extremely dark.
His abs looked so fucking beautiful under the purple light.
As soon as I thought that, he reached towards the remote and changed the color to red.
Oh god.
Then, as if his personality changed with the lighting, he smirked at me as he noticed me staring, and looked me up and down.
His hands held onto both sides of my top as he practically ripped it off.
He was so hot...like a completely different person. But so was I;)
I smirked back at him and climbed on his lap, weaving my legs around his torso. He fell backwards in surprise and stared up at me with his mouth open. I licked my lips and kissed him.
His hands traveled from my lower to my upper back. Working on the bra clasp.
Well good luck with that.
At the same time, my hands traveled down from his hair, to his shoulders, and down his chest. He shivered.
When my hands reached the zipper of his jeans, he tensed and I froze glancing at him.
He was gasping and moaning at this point.
"Please..."
I continued and pulled at his jeans. He kicked them off and finally managed to take my bra off.
Staring at me for a while, I began to feel naked and exposed. I tried bringing my hands up to cover myself but he stopped me.
"No...Y-You're beautiful. Y/n I love you. I love you so fucking much. This is everything I want and I can't wait for this...to happen...with you."
I smiled at him gently.
"I love you Felix Lee."

hey guysss, sorry for short chapter but i hope u enjoyed. yes. i finally gave you some actual action. for those of u that we're disappointed that this is how far i went, i'm sorry. i b very innocent🥺. for those of u who thought i went too far. i'm sorry. i b not very innocent😈. more will b coming sooooon. plz comment!!
thx bbs🥰🥰