22

My lip trembled as he stood there, smiling sadly but warmly at me.
No...This is not what I want...and I know it's not what he wants.
"No." I said, staring him right in the eyes.
"You're not going to give up your dream for me. I won't except it. What are you gonna do when you quit? I live in the States right now. You can't live with me in boarding school. I'm not even sure which college I will be going to, it might be in the States, it might be in Europe....You can't give up your entire life to live mine. If your manager will not be understanding towards the situation, we will still find a way. Although....I don't believe in long distance relationships, I will believe in it if it's with you. I trust you Felix. We will find a way, I promise you."
He stared at me with tears in his eyes, his hand rose to caress my cheek.
"Y/n..."
I smiled and caressed his hand.
"I know you guys will be going to the US in a month. We'll only be apart for a month then! And then I have a break in October, I can fly over to Seoul! And then we have Thanksgiving break! And then winter break—"
"Ok."
I looked at him. He smiled.
"I trust you."
I felt warm inside, I hugged him tightly and we stood there for what seemed like only a couple seconds but I knew it was a while because the aiport speakers blurted the final boarding call for my flight.
I withdrew quickly with a panicked look.
"Oh no! N-Nancy—"
I turned around and was about to run when Felix grabbed my hand and kissed me.
It was a long kiss, his lips were gently moving against mine and it took my breath away.
People began clapping and I blushed and carefully pushed Felix away while looking down. He lifted my chin up and smiled, melting my heart.
"I'll see you soon baby. I love you."