all your perfect imperfections

title: all of me - john legend

elle's POV

---------------------------------------

after a long time of debating, we had decided on bora bora several days ago. "look billie" i smile and point out the window as we start to land. "it's gorgeous" she says tiredly due to just being asleep. "sorry i woke you up, i would've had to soon and i figured you'd like to see it from above" i explain. "well, thank you" she smiles and pecks our lips together lazily.

once we land we are greeted sweetly by people singing one of billie's songs. we watch in awe and i rest my head on billie's shoulder. she wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me closer to her. once they finish we clap and they give us leis and we thank them. billie's security leads us to the honeymoon suit that is pretty much a house on the water. it's the coolest thing. "and you're sure we're safe?" billie asks nervously. "i'm positive billie. i've researched it. we are in no danger whatsoever" i giggle. "whatever you say" she says with the same nervous look.

(in reality the flight between london and bora bora is collectively 23 hours but we're going to pretend like that's not true) we take a look around and finally make it to our bedroom. security left a while ago so it's just billie and i in the suite. i shut the drapes and put my hands on billie's hips, bringing her close to me. "god i can't believe this is real" i whisper as she hugs me. i turn on a playlist that i made of love songs to listen to when i'm not with billie or when i am and i'm feeling really lovey. and i love her plays through the speaker and i kiss billie softly. the kiss is filled with nothing but pure love as we both melt into it. i slowly lift her shirt over her head and put my hands back on her hips. billie takes my shirt off and i trace her jawline with my thumb, trying to comprehend beauty her as trail my other hand up and down her side. i watch my hand as it slides up to her bra. i take it off of her and place both of my hands on back her hips. she unclasps my bra and lets it fall to the ground. every move we make goes slowly. usually it would be unbearable but right now, we're just.....
adoring each other. i run my hands down to the waistband of her pants and tug them down until she can step out of them. once they're off she's left in only a black thong. i hook my fingers in the sides of it and pull it down. now that she's fully undressed i take a step back and admire her fully. she steps forward and slides my pants down to my ankles, pulling my underwear down soon after. i step out of them and she puts her hands on my shoulders. she runs her fingertips down my entire body carefully. she grasps my arm and trails kisses down it. once she gets to my hand she presses a soft kiss to it and does the same with the other arm. she moves from my shoulder to my chest, pressing sweet kisses along it. she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed, laying me down on it before sitting on my lower stomach. she stares down at me lovingly, tracing every stretch mark, scar and birthmark with the tip of her finger. she kisses me once again and i put my hands on her hips. she scoots down a little and places kisses around my stomach. she kisses every inch, every centimeter, every millimeter of my torso before slowly making her way down to my legs. she kisses every single scar and stretch mark on my legs carefully and comes back up to my eyeline. she kisses me once again and i flip us over so i'm on top of her.

i start off by taking a mental image of her, though she already fills not only my phone storage but my brain as well. i examine her enter body and start off at her lips. i kiss them softly before going up to her forehead, down to her chin and then both of her cheeks. i make my way down to her neck and kiss every inch of it sweetly. i move down to her arms, kissing the length of both of them. whenever i'd find i scar, my heart would break a little and i'd kiss it twice. i advance to her chest, placing kisses across the top of her breasts and on both of her nipples before moving down to her torso. i trace every stretch mark with my fingernail as i plant kisses all around her stomach. once i'm finished i progress to her legs. i find more scars that are obviously deep and spend more time on them. after getting them all i proceed to her stretch marks, kissing them all as well before climbing off of her and moving her onto her stomach. i position myself on her lower back and start massaging her back. she moans and i smile a little. i slowly make my way lower and press my lips to the places i've already massaged. once i finish her back i get off of her and rub her butt, hearing her moan yet again. after a few minutes i flip her back over and kiss her softly. i start grinding my hips against hers and she moans quietly against my lips as our clits rub against each other. she catches on and starts copying my actions. our lips brush together and we let out almost silent moans. she grabs onto my hips gently and guides me up and down where she wants me. i kiss her neck softly and she moans yet again. i let out a quiet, long moan and see billie shut her eyes tightly. "look at me baby" i whisper, breaking the silence i've held onto for such a long time. she forces her eyes open and i stare into them as she stares back into mine. i continue grinding my clit against hers and she starts to get impatient. she bucks her hips against mine and picks up a faster pace. i do as she wants and she bites my lip, pulling it back slightly and letting it go. once she lets go our lips skim together. i feel billie release and do the same soon after. i lay down beside her and wrap my arms around her as she hugs me. "i love you so much" she tells me in a whisper. "i love you more." i respond and kiss her once again.