i need a body

title: college - finneas

billie's POV

------------------------------------

"i get to see my wife today!" i scream as i run down to the bus. we're finally going home. "i've missed elle" claudia frowns and lays on the couch in the main part of the bus, putting her legs on finneas's lap. "me too but i don't get how you guys have so much energy right now" finneas groans tiredly. "i actually didn't sleep at all" i shrug. it's 5 am right now, we have a flight home from ireland today. we should get back to the house at around 4:30 pm. (there's actually a time difference between the two but we're going to ignore that and say it's not true) i can't explain how fucking excited i am.

we get on the plane and i take out my phone. i tap my bracelet and smile when it lights up a few minutes later. i tap it three times, resulting in her tapping back four times. i press elle's contact and smile at the picture of her.

ellie bean 👑💕

i'm on the plane

i can't wait to see you but i'm tired
as fuck

get some sleep mama, i'll see
you in a few hours

call me when you land alright?

will do

love you bear

love you too ellie bean

i put my phone in my pocket and take my laptop out of my backpack, connecting my headphones to it and turning on the office. everyone else is asleep but i'm still not tired. that's probably bad and i should be getting some sleep but i assume i'll fall asleep to the show eventually.

i wake up to some turbulence and stretch. everyone else is awake as well and i check the time. it's like 3:30 already. we land in like ten minutes. "i assume the turbulence is us landing?" i ask in a groggy tone. "yep, you slept through the entire flight, lazy ass" finneas laughs. "i didn't get any sleep last night" i shrug. "you slept for ten hours billie" claudia giggles. "okay and?" i furrow my eyebrows, making them laugh even more.

we land and get off the plane, immediately being taken to our car. i call elle and she answers almost instantly. "i just landed, i thought i'd let you know" i explain. "great, i can't wait to see you" she responds. "me neither, i'll be home soon" i tell her. "alright, i gotta go but i love you" she says with a yawn. "i love you too" i smile a little and hang up.

an hour of driving passes and we pull into the driveway of my house. once the car stops i immediately get out, leaving all my stuff and running into the house. "billie!" elle exclaims and runs to me, jumping into my arms. "holy shit i've missed you" i say against her skin. she wraps her legs around my waist and i grab onto her hips, carrying her to our room. "i will be right back, i gotta go get my stuff" i tell her and kiss her, instantly being pulled back into it when i break it off. "i'll be back" i repeat and rush out to the car. i grab my bags and run back inside, dropping them on the floor of my room and locking the door. "fuck i've missed you so much" i moan as she starts kissing around my entire body. "i've missed you way more. i'm going to go say hi to your family but tonight, be fucking ready" she whispers and walks out. i sigh and follow her.

i was already fucking ready god damn it

"elle!" claudia greets her with a big smile, bringing her into a hug. "i've missed you, and i've missed you and you and you" she says as she points to all of them. "pepper is outside by the way" she notifies us. as everyone hugs elle i let pepper inside and pet her. "hello peppers, hello" i smile and get on my knees to meet her level and pet her. she licks my face and i hug her. "oh i've missed you" i laugh and stand up as pepper runs to finneas, jumping up on him.

after a few hours claudia and finneas go home and mom and dad end up going with them because "newlyweds who haven't seen each other in a month, one of them being billie, doesn't end well for the people in the next room over"

right as they leave pick elle up and she wraps her legs around my waist as i make out with her sloppily. i make my way to our room and lay her down on the bed. i start playing the "horny bitches" playlist that elle and i made a while ago and climb on top of her. "fuck i've missed you so much" she moans as i start kissing her neck. i tug on her shirt and she sits up and takes it off. "i've missed you way more" i tell her and take off her bra. we strip each other's clothes off and once we're both naked i slip my finger through her folds. "fuck mamas, you're soaked" i laugh quietly and rub circles around her clit with the tip of my thumb. "i got us some stuff." she smirks a little. she points to the drawer and i search through it until i find a box. "fifty shades?" i giggle as i see what's inside. "just some stuff i thought we'd try out" she shrugs. "whatever you want mama" i agree and climb back on top of her.

she explains everything to me and i listen intently. she got a strapless dildo and nipple clamps. not to mention the other stuff we have, the strap, a blindfold, a vibrator and a clit suction. "ready?" i ask. "mhm" she nods. i tie the blindfold over her eyes and put the nipple clamps on her, making her wince but it quickly turns to a moan. i moan as i put the strapless dildo inside of me and slide the other part into her. "holy shit" she moans and arches her back. she puts her hands on my hips and i grab them, putting them above her head and holding them there. "keep them there." i order. she nods and i pick up a faster pace. i grab the clit suction from beside me and put it in place, making her almost scream in pleasure. i moan as the dildo goes further into me and wam it further into her. "fuck don't stop" she begs. "you like that?" i whisper in her ear and wrap my free hand around her throat. "yes" she chokes out as she continues to moan. i feel myself start to reach climax and elle bites her lip, rolling her eyes back. "you getting close baby?" i ask through moans. "y-yes" she answers. "cum for me." i order. "cum for your wife." i repeat and she cums right as i do. i take the dildo out and move my head between her legs, sucking all of her juices out and swallowing. soon after i shove the vibrator into her without warning and she moans loudly. i put it on the highest setting and she tries to squirm away. i climb on top of her and keep the vibrator inside of her. i pin her down and once again use my other hand to choke her. she continues to squirm but moans through it. "billie" she whines. "learn to take this." i whisper in her ear and bite it gently. she cums once again and i smirk. she takes the blindfold off of herself and flips us over. "let me have some fun with your sexy ass." she smirks.

she puts the strap on and blindfolds me before putting the nipple clamps on me without warning. "fuck" i moan as she starts sliding the strap in and out of me. "faster" i beg as she goes unbearably slow. "i'll go at my own pace." she answers and wraps her hand around my throat. "i grab onto her hips and force her to go faster but she grabs them and pins me down by kneeling on my wrists, not so much that it hurts too bad but enough that i can't get out of it. she starts slamming it deeper, keeping the same slow pace as she moans through the whole process. "please" i bite my lip and she groans. "my rules." she responds. i close my eyes tightly, though i can't see anything anyway and bite my lip harshly. right as i do so i feel elle smash her lips to mine, grabbing my lower lip and pulling it out of my teeth and between hers. she pulls away and lets go of it, letting it hit my mouth with a smack. "i need more" i tell her through moans. "needy bitch" she laughs a little and finally picks up the pace. "just like that baby. don't stop" i nod. she bites my earlobe and i feel her smirk against it as she growls. "fuck" i moan. i feel my stomach tighten and my legs start to shake even more. she takes off the blindfold but i keep my eyes shut tight. "open your eyes and cum for me." she orders. i struggle to do so but eventually i do. "look at me." she says, grabbing my jaw and turning my head so i'm looking into her eyes. "fuck elle oh my fucking god" i moan as i climax. "good girl. " she smirks as she takes everything off. she starts at the nipple clamps and i wince in pain. "you're fine." she shakes her head as she takes off the strap and starts cleaning up. "now go clean yourself up." she orders, hitting my cheek gently.