tell me you'll come home

title: ilomilo - billie and finneas

elle's POV

-------------------------------------

"okay, so as we know we still have another like two months to finish this but i figure it would be best if we got it all out of the way" jess announces to the group. "the lovely elle vivian evans o'connell has gone out of her way and worked day and night on this script so make sure to thank her and respect it." she continues as she passes out scripts. "you may clap for her now" she gestures for them to clap and they do as told. "thank you, thank you" i smile pridefully and bow. we have all actually became really good friends since we started working together. i was worried i'd hate them all. well if i'm being completely honest i thought i'd hate everyone at UCLA in general but here we are. "jess and i will be holding auditions for the roles in the living room in ten to twenty minutes. we considered having them in my room but i know that because that is the billie eilish's bedroom, you won't be able to focus.  make sure to get your act perfect because we will be judging you." i explain with a giggle, making them all laugh. "we will see you when you're ready. you'll form a line right here" she points out. "okay, peace bitches" i flip them off and stick my tongue out before we walk to the living room. "sorry i forgot the papers in my room" i giggle and rush to my room, grabbing them and running back.

"i think this will go just perfectly yes?" jess assumes. "i think so" i agree. "what are we going to do for the next fifteen minutes?" she asks, slouching on the couch. just as she says this my bracelet lights up six times, that's our way of asking to facetime. "i guess facetime my wife" i giggle, making her laugh. i call billie and prop my phone up against my water bottle. "whattup biyatch" i greet her once she answers. "hello love" she mocks my voice and makes a weird face. "llama looking head ass" i mumble, making jess burst into laughter. "hello jess" billie says and waves. "hey billie" jess responds, moving into the frame. she climbs onto my shoulders as i slide down onto the floor and i furrow my eyebrows. "bitch get off of me" i roll my eyes and push her off. "what's up?" i ask billie once jess is off of my shoulders. "i'm in my green room, wanted to check up on you" she answers with a shrug. "aw, disgusting" jess gags and pretends to throw up. "i think i get why you hang out with her, she reminds you off lizzy yeah?" billie laughs. "yup" i nod. "so, what're you two up to?" billie asks. "we're getting ready for auditions for the roles in the film we're doing. i sent you the script right?" i question. "yeah, it's amazing" she tells me. "aw, thank you" i smile proudly. "god i want to come home" she frowns. "i've started packing our stuff by the way" i inform her. "i thought you were going to wait for me" she furrows her eyebrows. "yeah it was going to be a surprise but then i forgot and just told you." i suck through my teeth and she giggles. "well thank you. just don't unpack, i want to be there to help you" she orders. "will do" i agree. "have you seen our new place jess?" billie asks. "yeah, i helped her drive some of the boxes there" she explains.

after a few minutes i see a line formed outside the living room. "i gotta go, we need to start auditions. i'll call you tonight. good luck at your show. i love you baby" i tell her. "i love you too" she smiles and kisses the air before hanging up. i tap my bracelet four times and ignore it when it lights up what seems like eight times. "alright, come in" i gesture for the first person and he skips in. "hello ladies" he says dramatically. "name?" i ask, looking down at my stack of papers. "conan" he answers. "last name?" jess questions. "gray" he smiles pridefully. "age?" "i am twenty two" "alright conan, go ahead. we don't have all day" i tell him and tap my watch, quickly realizing it's not a watch and it's the distance bracelet. "shit" i whisper and hear them all laugh as it lights up soon after.

a few minutes later i get a text from claudia and open it immediately.

claud with a bod 🤪

your wife made the
crowd go crazy a second
ago

she squeezed her boob
up to her throat and ran
then her hand down to
her crotch

then she sung "i miss my
wife" and continued singing
the song

tell her to call me tonight

gross 🤢

😏😉

🤮

"what was that about?" jess asks. soon after i get a video of what claudia said billie did and widen my eyes. i tuck my lip between my teeth and a shiver is sent down my spine. i feel my heartbeat drop between my legs and cross them. "holy shit" jess giggles after seeing the video. "my wife is hot" i whisper and save the video. i tap the bracelet six times and try to focus.

fuck i need her right now

after a few hours i get a text from billie and open it as soon as i see it.

billie bear 🐻🥰

hey, i noticed you
tapped six times when
i was on stage

you still in the mood?

when one of us taps our bracelet six times that means that we are.... in the mood to have sex. usually it's billie that taps six times but after seeing that video i couldn't stand it.

billie bear 🐻🥰

yes, i've needed you  for i
don't know how long.

i want to hear you moan.

you got it baby 😏

after a few minutes i get a video of billie fully naked in her hotel room, fingering herself and moaning my name. that alone would've gotten me.

billie bear 🐻🥰

facetime me. now.

after a few seconds i get a call from billie and i answer it immediately. "strip." she orders right as i pick up.