arf

title: pups- ASAP ferg ft A$AP rocky

elle's POV

-------------------------------

"please billie" i beg. "i'm not going to school. just the thought of that shit is disgusting" she shakes her head and gags. "ugh, fine. but i'm taking blu today. he's my baby, aren't you" i smile as i pick him up. he licks my nose and i hug him. "you know what, bear and i are best buds now so jokes on you" she shrugs and tries to pick up bear but her runs away and tries to climb up my leg. "guess i'm taking them both" i shrug and pick bear up. "no" billie frowns. "i'm sorry bear, you gotta stay home." i tell him, making him whine. "i know, your mama is so mean isn't she?" i pout as i put him down. "why do you love her so much more than you love me huh? i stay home with you all day and she just leaves you" billie picks bear up, holding him in front of her, and tries to look him in the eye.  he licks her face and she giggles. "that's more like it. i'm going to take you on a walk today and i'm going to give you all the treats and then we'll be best friends" she says through giggles. "don't bribe our dog into loving you more" i warn her. "bear only likes me because i give him treats and cuddle him in his sleep" i shrug. "and blu likes you more" she adds. "that's because i take him for car rides and i got him that whipped cream cup. you just gotta get them stuff and they'll love you forever. i'm like a fucking sugar daddy, i get our dogs snacks and shit and they repay me in snuggles and love" i explain. "fine, you want to go get some treats you fuckin man whore?" billie asks him with a laugh. "and i don't call them rude names! bear, you are not a man whore. you are just.... a ladies man who likes when people give him treats" i assure him, scratching behind his ear. "alright, i really gotta go." i announce, kissing billie and then the top of bear's head. "wait. one more thing" i stop myself. "what?" billie asks. "first of all, i love you" i start. "i love you too" she responds. "second, no more pets. i swear to god if i come back and there is another dog here imma be pissed. two is enough" i warn her. "no promises" she answers. "billie" i glare at her. "no more pets." she bows her head. "alright. i'll see you two later. love you" i say as i take bear out to the car. "i love you more!" billie shouts.

we get to class and i pick blu up from the ground and place him in my lap. i didn't put him in my bag because that's definitely not necessary anymore. yesterday night i did all the paperwork and blu is now a therapy dog in training, he even has a little vest that says so. "oh look at you, so adorable" jess giggles and pets him. he licks her hand and she smiles. "oh my goodness blu! look how cute you look in your little vest" mr olsen smiles widely as he walks up the stairs to my seat. "may i?" he asks. "go ahead" i nod. he pets him and blu climbs up on the desk and licks his face. "so cute" he laughs and pats blu's head gently before walking back to his place. 

for the rest of the class we discuss our projects and blu just lays in my lap. every once in a while i'll let jess hold him and i saw her take a picture of him. "are you taking pictures of my puppy without my permission? how dare you?" i joke and dramatically take him back, holding him close to my chest. "i'm sorry" she laughs a little. "rude" i shake my head a little and continue paying attention. 

we finally head home and i stop at starbucks, getting billie and i drinks and blu and bear whipped cream cups. i make blu wait until we get home to eat his and find billie and bear asleep on the couch. bear is on billie's stomach and billie has her hand on top of him. i put blu down on the ground and he jumps on the couch, waking them both. "oh, hey babe. how was your day?" she asks. "it was good. i brought you this, and this is for bear" i answer, handing the drink to her. i place my cup on the table and sit next to billie. "bear, come here" i order. he walks over and stands on my lap, waiting for further instruction. "here you go buddy" i giggle and hold the whipped cream cup out for him. "blu" i call and pat the couch. he sits down beside me and i hold his out for him. "this is why they love you so much" billie frowns. "did you take him on a walk?" i ask, seeing them both look up from the cups and tilt their heads a little at the mention of a walk. "i didn't have time, but now that you're home maybe we could all go together. we could walk over to finneas's place" she suggests. "yeah, that sounds fun. i'll call claudia." i nod. 

half an hour later billie is holding bear's leash and i have blu's as we walk down the street. billie offers me her free hand and i intertwine our fingers, bringing our hands to my lips and kissing hers. "i missed you today" she tells me. "i missed you too, that wouldn't have happened if you didn't fucking come with me" i shake my head to myself and she groans. "i'm sorry elle, but school? with people? fucking gross" she grimaces. "you're probably right. a class with two hundred people would be a huge meet and greet" i agree. "exactly. but i'm sorry anyway" she frowns a little. "it's okay. blu and i had fun, didn't we buddy?" i ask him, hearing him howl a little. blu doesn't usually howl but when he does it's usually after one of us talks to him. "good boy" i laugh.

we get to finneas and claudia's house and let the puppies play with peaches in the backyard. "can we eat outside? i want to keep an eye on the boys" billie asks. "what? do you think peaches is going to eat your precious puppies?" finneas asks jokingly. "no, it's just that you have a pool and i don't want them jumping in because i don't think they can swim" billie explains. "let's test that theory" he giggles and picks up bear. i grab bear from him, placing him back on the grass and letting him run back over to blu. "hey elle? do you think finneas can swim? because i don't think he can" billie asks. "i don't know, let's test that theory" i mock him. billie grabs finneas by the collar and walks him over to the pool, throwing him in.  "bitch" finneas flips her off and gets out. "animal abuser" she sticks her tongue out at him and flips him off. meanwhile claudia and i are dying of laughter at what just happened. 

when we get home we put bear and blu in the guest bedroom because according to billie "that's their room now. when we moved in you said it was for our future children and blu and bear are our children." we lay down and billie starts running her hands up and down my sides. she takes off her shirt, pulling mine off slowly and tossing them both carelessly. "come on mama" she smirks and slides her hand down my sweatpants. she traces figure eights on my clit, applying just the right amount of pressure as she goes. i take off my pants and she moves my underwear aside, pumping her finger in slowly. "faster" i moan. she takes off my underwear fully and adds another finger, picking up a faster pace. "just like that" i say breathily, arching my back. she smirks and moves so her head is between my legs. i lift the sheets up a little so i can see her as she places her tongue on my clit, drawing circles with it as she continues to pump her fingers in and out. "don't stop" i moan a little louder and flex so she hits my g-spot with every stroke. "oh my god billie, that feels so fucking good" i moan loudly and squeeze my eyes shut tight. "look at me." she orders. i force my eyes open and see her staring up at me as she slams her fingers into me. i almost scream as i release and she swallows all the cum she caught in her mouth, swiping her tongue between her folds and sucking out the rest of it. "good girl" she smiles a little and pulls my underwear and sweatpants back up, moving back up to me. "we're not done" i laugh and take her shorts off, along with her underwear, with a swift motion. i stand up and grab the strapless dildo. i see billie watching me strip off the rest of my clothes as she fingers herself. i put the dildo inside me and walk over to her once again. "i told you not to do that." i warn her. she takes her fingers out and i replace it with the dildo. i barely brush my lips to hers, moaning as i push it deeper and deeper. her moans turn into screams as i slam it into her and her eyes roll back. "holy shit elle, don't stop. don't fucking stop" she pretty much screams and arches her back. i feel her legs start to shake against me and pull out, replacing the dildo with my tongue. "look at me." i demand. she looks down at me and i curl my tongue harshly. she grabs the sheets and twists them around her wrists as she cums. hard. i keep thinking it will end but it just keeps coming. i help her ride it out for as long as possible, swallowing all of it. i suck hungrily, praying for more but eventually none comes out anymore. "fuck" billie pants as i lay up beside her. "god i love you" i exhale and wipe the beads of sweat from my forehead. "i love you more" she responds and kisses me once again before getting up and walking to the bathroom.