17-Getting it on

Harry waited impatiently on the bed while Louis stripped out of his clothes. He immediately opened his arms when Louis came crawling into bed. He saw a bottle of lube on the bedside table and brought it with him. Harry was laying on his back with his hands protectively around his belly. The sight turned Louis on even more. He laid down beside Harry and started to kiss him. Harry moaned into the kiss. Louis started to trail kisses down his body, sucking lightly on his sensitive nipples. Harry was already a mess.
"Please Lou, please fuck me."

Louis moaned and kissed his way down Harry's beautiful belly. He felt strangely possessive. He kissed along Harry's hard cock down to his balls and put them in his mouth one by one. He took a moment to admire Harry's puckered hole before he leaned down and licked over it. Harry moaned out loud and started to rock his body down. Louis looked up at Harry's belly and growled.
"Fuck, that belly makes me so fucking horny. I think I have developed a pregnancy kink or something. You're so damn sexy baby."

"Lou, fuck, that's...so hot, just touch me." Harry moaned and reached for Louis's hand. He entangled their fingers together and put them on his stomach.

Louis dived in and started to eat Harry's hole and Harry threw his head back in pleasure. Louis pushed his tongue inside and started to open him up.
"Fuck! Yes! More!" Harry shouted.

Louis came up for air and withdraw his hand for a second so he could open up the bottle of lube. He drizzled a fair amount on his fingers. He took Harry's hand again and laid their hands on Harry's belly once more. He came up to kiss the stomach while he circled a finger around Harry's rim. Harry came with a guttural sound when he pushed the finger inside, covering his stomach with semen.

The sight made Louis orgasm as well. It took him by surprise. He shouted out loud while he sprayed the sheets white. Harry looked down at him in shock.
"Did you just..?"

Louis hung his head, panting hard.
"Yeah. I can't believe it. Fuck, I..."

He looked up at Harry's stomach again and growled. He came up to lick the cum off it, taking Harry by surprise. He drew in a heated breath. Louis licked it clean with a moan and took Harry's cock in his hand, pumping it slowly.
"I'm not finished yet, baby. We have just started."

He sucked Harry's cock hard again and continued to open him up. He kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to be distracted by Harry's pregnancy belly but he could feel it every time he came down and it made wonders for the erection. Harry was more verbal than usual, rambling dirty things, totally out of it.

Louis lubed himself, dying to get inside. He laid down behind Harry and put his arm under his head. He lined his cock against his entrance and Harry shivered from the feeling. Louis leaned in to whisper in his ear while he pushed inside.
"Daddy's gonna fuck you really good now."

Harry went wild. He moaned out loud and his hand came to tuck at Louis's hair.
"Please Daddy, please..."

Louis started to pound into him. He held an arm around Harry's stomach and he thought he would pass out from how good everything felt. Harry was loud, really loud, screaming and moaning every time Louis pounded into him, pushing his ass back to meet every thrust. They came fast and hard, with Harry screaming Daddy as he cried from how overwhelmed he was.

Afterward, they just laid there, trying to catch their breaths. Louis pulled out eventually but he still held Harry close with a hand on his stomach.
"Are you okay?" he finally asked.

"Yeah, just fine. That was awesome Lou. Thank you." Harry mumbled.

"I really enjoyed it too. Ehm, I'm gonna let you sleep." Louis replied and rolled away.

Harry turned to his back and looked at him with tired eyes. Louis smiled at him.
"Just, let me know the next time you need this. Anytime, day or night."

Harry nodded his head with hesitation and let out a yawn. Louis pulled the cover over him and tucked him in. Harry closed his eyes immediately. Louis stared at him for a moment before he collected his clothes and left the room even if it was killing him. He had to make himself leave even if he most of all wanted to climb right back in bed and hold Harry and never let him go. Harry didn't want that. He was just pregnancy horny and needed someone to fuck him. Louis sighed and threw the sleeping, pregnant man one last glance before he left the bedroom and closed the door. He got dressed in the hallway and went down to the kitchen to cook dinner. Harry would be hungry when he woke up.

An hour later dinner was ready and Louis was about to go upstairs to wake Harry when he heard Niall and Liam enter the flat.
"Yoohoo? Is it safe to enter?" Niall shouted, sounding amused.

"You're such a little fucker Niall but I like you anyway, sometimes." Louis answered with a smirk as they entered the kitchen.

"Aoch! Right in the feels Tomlinson. Where's Hazza? Did you take care of the growing problem in his pants?" Niall grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Gross Niall! He's asleep. I was just about to wake him up." Louis rolled his eyes at the Irishman, dodging the sex question.

"Ah, you tired him out? Good." Niall smirked.

Louis just huffed in response.

Niall got serious.
"You know that I was just kidding about banging him, right? First of all, I'm straight. A little too much of man-on-man action for my taste. Second of all, Harry's like a brother to me. There's no need to be jealous. Okay?"

Louis actually blushed.
"Good to know. Now, set the table. I'm gonna go and see if Harry's awake."

He hurried out of the kitchen and headed to Harry's bedroom. He could hear the guys laugh behind him and shook his head in amusement. He knocked softly on the door and peeked inside.
"Harry? It's time for dinner."

Harry grunted and opened his eyes slowly. There was an awkward silence between them for a second. Then Harry sat up with a yawn and Louis's eyes immediately fell on his stomach. Harry smirked and Louis blushed.
"Okay, I'm just gonna clean myself. I'll be down in a minute."

Louis nodded his head and closed the door quickly. He leaned his back against it and inhaled deeply. How the hell was he supposed to survive this without breaking apart?