(4) Kaedes Execution

<><><>Shuichi POV<><><>

I ran towards the library door assuming Kaede was shortly behind. Finally, we'll end this killing game and nobody had to die! As soon as I open this door I'll figure out who the...the...wait what?! There laid Rantaro Amami, dead.

"Phuhuhu, I knew this would happen sooner or later! Now who's the blackened? Don't you guys remember that I gave you a First Blood Perk? Just raise your hand if your the murder and you'll get off scot free!"

Monokuma said. But nobody raised their hand. The room was silent.

"Oh well, it's your loss. I guess we'll *have* to have a trial" Monokuma laughed.

The first trial was gonna start. This was the beginning of it all.

<><><>3rd Person<><><>

"Anddd the blackened is..."
Monokuma Said as he held the mallet to the red button. "Kaede Akamatsu, GAMEOVER"

"The blackened who killed Rantaro Amami is the Ultimate Pianist, Kaede Akamatsu!" Monokuma laughed.

Murder was just a joke to him. This whole game was just for his sick entertainment. Everyone had a face of sorrow and despair on their faces. Shuichi was affected by her execution the most. Not because he liked her or anything. He didn't have any feelings of affection towards her. You'd think after all they'd been through he'd show a bit of affection but no. Shuichi only thought of their relationship as friends.

Everyone was surprised. Kaede would never do something like this. After all the tears and disbelief Monokuma finally spoke up. "Enough with all the sappy crap! It's Punishment time!" The bear sang. A long rope descended from the top of the trial room and grabbed ahold of Kaede.

The Monokubs began to speed up the song, pulling Kaede up and down making it harder to breathe. Until Kaede died from asphyxiation.

<><><><><>

(Author: Now I can focus the story on Oma and Saihara, sorry oopsies)