Chapter Eight - Finding A Home

Harry's POV

"There, that's it!" I said loudly, pointing out of the car window. "Number 18."

"That's it?" Niall questioned, peering out the window. "It looks tiny." He commented.

"At least it doesn't have stairs." I joked.

"True. C'mon then, let's get this over with." He sighed. I nodded and hopped out of the car, Niall following me up the driveway of the house. As we got closer it looked a bit bigger but not much. I hope this isn't a waste of time, we have 4 other houses to see today. "I told you it looks small." He mumbled in my ear as we made our way to the front door.

"It's a bit small but I think it'll work. Anyway it might be bigger on the inside. Let's just have a look. They do say don't judge a book by it's cover." I chuckled.

"I guess." He shrugged. I shook my head and knocked on the door, a few seconds later it opened and the real estate agent came out, smiling at us.

"Hello there, welcome to the open house."

"Hi." I smiled back.

"C'mon in and take a look around." She said opening the door for us to go inside. I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him along behind me. We both gasped as we looked around the place. It was huge! The 'tiny' house on the outside had a massive extension on the back making the place feel like a mansion!

"Holy shit!" Niall swore.

"Niall!" I snapped hitting him.

"Sorry, that's just a bit of a shock." He said seriously.

"Most couples today have reacted like that." The woman chuckled. "You'd never have guessed it look like this on the outside."

"Definitely not. It's huge! This room alone is bigger than our entire flat." I said seriously.

"Have you had much interest in the house?" Niall questioned, still looking around.

"We have had a few couples in today and it is proving to be popular, although a few parents aren't too happy with the distance from the local school. They all want a quick 5 minute trip, this house is located 15 minutes away from the primary school." She smiled.

"That's great! Our flat is 25 minutes, 30 in morning traffic." I said. "What do you think so far Ni? I like it."

"Yeah it's nice, but you heard what she said, there's a lot of interest in the house. That means a lot of competition." He sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"But it's so nice. It's already nice and we have only just walked through the door! I really like it." I smiled.

"Of course you do." He chuckled.

"Would you like to see the kitchen?" The woman asked. We both nodded and she lead us off through a hallway to the massive kitchen/dining area. Now this would be bigger than our whole floor of the flats!

"It just keeps getting bigger." I said, shocked at the size of the place.

"I like this." Niall smiled. "I think it would be perfect for all the kids." He nodded.

"The house also has 5 bedrooms, a study/home office, 2 living rooms and an indoor swimming pool." The woman explained.

"Wow."

"How much is it on the market for?" Niall asked seriously.

"£300,000." She answered. "But the owners are willing to go lower."

"That's not too bad Ni, I think we could afford that once we sell the flat." I said quietly.

"I think we could too Haz. I'm liking the place a lot more, it's kinda growing on me." He laughed.